Leviton LevNet EnOcean Wireless Wall Switch Receiver, No Neutral
Compatible With Electronic & Magnetic Ballasts
The Leviton LevNet RF Wall Switch Receiver works in conjunction with EnOcean-enabled Self-Powered Wireless Lighting Control Products to provide an optimal solution for retrofit lighting needs. This wireless product combines Leviton's switching technology with self-powered and wireless technologies, developed and licensed from EnOcean. The Wall Switch Receiver can be installed in place of traditional single-pole wall switches and fits in a standard single gang wall box. No additional wiring is required.
This component is compatible with incandescent, fluorescent and low-voltage lighting. The EnOcean Receiver responds to signals from the EnOcean transmitters switching the relay (controlling the load) on or off. The Receiver features a single push ON/OFF (return-to-neutral) manual-override switch that can be used to toggle the ON/OFF status of the light load.
White faceplate installed. Light Almond and Ivory color change kits included.
NOTE: Wallplate not included.
LevNet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions
Wireless self-powered technology means no new wiring is required. Leviton LevNet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions are easy to install and maintenance-free, saving ongoing labor and material costs while saving energy.
With no additional wiring required, installation is quick and easy and takes only minutes to configure. Easy installation for occupancy sensing, ON/OFF switching, multi-location (3-way or 4-way) switching control for lights and other devices, and HVAC control – this makes LevNet RF the preferred solution for retrofit and new construction applications. In addition, all LevNet RF devices are NAFTA/Buy America compliant.
Leviton is part of the EnOcean Alliance dedicated to the advancement of self-powered interoperable wireless building control systems. EnOcean technology allows energy harvesting LevNet RF transmitters to operate indefinitely without the use of batteries. The motion of a switch actuation, light on a solar cell, or temperature differentials in the environment provide power to Leviton transmitters, allowing zero-maintenance wireless devices. The LevNet RF line includes multiple products that operate in the non-crowded 315 MHz band offering greater transmission range than other wireless technologies and minimal competitive traffic.
Green Solutions – Energy Savings
- Place virtually anywhere and control any compatible wireless device within range – the opportunities for energy savings are limitless
- Wireless self-powered occupancy sensors turn lights and other devices off when a room is unoccupied
- Wireless self-powered temperature sensors set heating or air conditioning to an "economy" setting
- Master switch stops current to devices that draw standby power and ensures lights, fans, and other devices are off when exiting
Green Solutions – Material Savings
- No wires to run – reduce the amount of materials, labor, and time on installation
- No batteries or external power required – save on materials, energy, and waste from battery manufacturing and disposal
Compatible with other EnOcean Alliance wireless devices.
- No New Wiring Required: the RF Wall Switch Receiver simply replaces the existing light switch and then communicates with self-powered switches and sensors via radio frequency.
- Manual ON/OFF Switching: provides pushbutton manual-ON/OFF light switching of each light load at any time.
- Maximize Energy Savings: when paired with RF PIR Occupancy Sensor, RF Wall Switch contains all sensor settings. Manual-ON/Auto-ON, Auto-ON/Auto-OFF, Walk Through Timer, Auto Time-Out selections of 2 minutes for testing, 10, 20 or 30 minutes. Allows flexibility and customized adjustments to maximize energy savings.
- Presentation/Viewing Mode: turn lights OFF and keep them OFF while room is occupied (i.e.: for slide or film presentations) automatically returns to normal when manually switched back ON or room becomes vacant and time delay expires.
- Walk-Thru Feature: maximizes energy savings by assuring a 2.5 minute time-out if motion is not present after 2 minutes in Auto-ON mode.
- Standard Size for Seamless Installation: RF Wall Switch Receiver fits in a standard single gang wall box. Neutral and non-neutral models available.
- True Zero-Cross Relay: switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contactor life and compatibility with electronic ballasts.
- All Digital Circuitry: uses minimum components for maximum reliability and low cost.
- Energy Savings and Efficiency: lowest power consumption of any RF device – less than 1/2W per 120V device and less than 3/4W per 277V device annually – approximately 70% savings over other RF devices.
- Air Gap Switch: assures A/C power disconnects for safety (WSS10-G).
- Color Change Kits: (white, ivory and light almond) included for design flexibility, ease of ordering, inventory and cost control.
- 10A load rating: for commercial lighting circuits.
- EnOcean technology enabled for RF communication from Self-Powered Lighting Controls. Advanced version is compatible with other EnOcean-enabled Transmitter Switches and Occupancy Sensors.
- H.I.S (High In-Rush Stability): arching design for use with all commercial ballasts.
- Retrofit Energy Saving Bi-level Lighting with Occupancy Sensor Control: replace two light switches with RF Wall Switch Receivers, pair both with Self-Powered RF PIR Sensor, set the first RF Wall Switch as Auto-ON and the Second as Auto-OFF.