Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Deadbolt, Standalone, No Smart Module
Smart Deadbolt With Touch Keypad & Turnkeys
Replace your old standard deadbolt all while adding another layer of home security to your property with the standalone Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Deadbolt. This electronic, motorized deadbolt will allow you to easily secure your front door with or without a key because it offers a touch-capacitive keypad on the outside and a thumbturn on the inside, as well as a traditional keyhole. To lock/unlock the door, input your 4-8 digit code into the keypad, use a traditional turnkey (two included), or turn the indoor thumbturn. You can even add wireless capabilities to the lock by installing the Smart Module to it (sold separately), making your home even smarter than ever before.
- Keyed touchscreen deadbolt with backlit keypad
- Lock/unlock via numbered access code, or turnkey
- Give unique codes (up to 25) to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the deadbolt installs on doors measuring 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 inches thick (1-3/8" requires a special thin door gasket). All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 inches thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
The deadbolt is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. The Z-Wave Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low, or wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered.
- Yale Assure Lock™ Touchscreen Deadbolt
- Installation Guide
- Mounting Screws
- Door Template
- 4 AA Batteries
- 2 Keys
NOTE: Requires Smart Module for additional wireless capabilities (sold separately).
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- YRD226-NR-605: Bright Brass
- YRD226-NR-0BP: Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- YRD226-NR-619: Satin Nickel
- YRD226-NR-P05: Lifetime Brass
- YRD226-NR-BSP: Black Suede
- YRD226-NR-605 (Bright Brass): 081023845236
- YRD226-NR-0BP (Oil-Rubbed Bronze): 081023845212
- YRD226-NR-619 (Satin Nickel): 081023845229
- YRD226-NR-P05 (Lifetime Brass): 081023092609
- YRD226-NR-BSP (Black Suede): 081023068307
- Keypad Type: Touchscreen
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Face Bore: 2-1/8"
- Strike: 1" x 2 1/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Keyway1: KW-1 5 Pin
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Cylinder
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Number of Keys: 2
- Number of Entry Codes: 25 (250 with Smart Module, sold separately)