Yale Assure Lock SL Key-Free Deadbolt, Standalone (No Smart Module)
Eliminate the Threat of Lockpicking with a Touchscreen Deadbolt
Permanently eliminate lock picking and secure your door with the Yale Assure Lock SL Key-Free Deadbolt, Standalone (No Smart Module). This keyless motorized deadbolt replaces your standard turnkey lock with a touchscreen keypad which uses a 4-8 digit code to unlock the door from the outside and a standard indoor thumbturn on the inside. The keypad features one-touch tap locking and 30 second auto locking, which can give you peace of mind as you leave. As a no-cylinder "key-free" model, the deadbolt prevents lock picking or bumping.
- Slim key-free deadbolt eliminates risk of lock picking/bumping
- 30 second auto-lock and one touch locking simplify securing your home or building
- Illuminated touch screen for nighttime code entry
- Share up to 25 unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Easy to install, battery-powered with optional backup
- Voice assistance guides you through programming
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the adjustable deadbolt installs on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 2-1/4 inches thick. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/8 to 2-1/4 inches thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
- Adjustable deadbolt accommodates misaligned doors
The deadbolt is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which should power the deadbolt for about 18 months. A 9-volt battery (not included) may be used for backup power. When the battery is low or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered. A Network Module (sold separately), which adds compatibility with a wireless network such as Z-Wave, Zigbee, or Wi-Fi, easily snaps in above the batteries.
The lock is set up and programmed via the touchscreen. This touchscreen model (unlike the push button model) provides voice-assisted programming to help you through the setup process. Voice assistance is available in three languages – English, Spanish, French – and has adjustable volume.
- Yale Key-Free Deadbolt Assure Lock® SL, (No Smart Module)
- Battery Cover
- (4) AA Batteries
- Mounting Plate
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
Note: Requires Smart Module and corresponding automation controller for additional wireless capabilities (sold separately).
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- YRD256-NR-BSP: Black Suede
- YRD256-NR-P05: Lifetime Brass
- YRD256-NR-0BP: Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- YRD256-NR-619: Satin Nickel
- YRD256-NR-BSP (Black Suede): 081023067997
- YRD256-NR-P05 (Lifetime Brass): 081023092593
- YRD256-NR-0BP (Oil-Rubbed Bronze): 081023000031
- YRD256-NR-619 (Satin Nickel): 081023000017
- Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Keypad Type: Touchscreen
- Batteries Required: Yes (4 Alkaline)
- Handing: Self handing (Please hand while in unlocked position)
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8 to 2-1/4 inches
- Strike: 1" x 2 1/4"
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Face Bore: 2-1/8 inches
- Edge Bore: 1 inch
- Backset: 2-3/8 or 2-3/4 inches
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Operating Temperature:
- Outside: -22 F to 140 degrees F (-30 to 60 degrees C)
- Inside: 5 F to 158 degrees F (-15 to 70 degrees C)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited