Yale Assure Lock Push Button Deadbolt, Standalone (No Smart Module)
Improve Security With Push-Button Keypad
Add another layer of security to your property by introducing keyless access to your door with the Yale Assure Lock Push Button Deadbolt, Standalone (No Smart Module). This electronic, motorized deadbolt adds a push-button keypad to your exterior door to provide keyless access to your property for select family and friends. Use a 4-8 digit code or a standard turnkey to unlock the door from the outside and the standard thumbturn on the inside. The keypad features 30 second auto locking, which can give you peace of mind as you leave.
- Keyed push button deadbolt with backlit acrylic keypad locks/unlocks via numbered access code or turnkey
- Share up to 25 unique 4-8 digit codes to friends and family
- 30 second auto-lock and one touch locking simplify securing your home or building
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the adjustable deadbolt installs on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 2-1/4 inches thick. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/8 to 2-1/4 inches thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
- Adjustable deadbolt accommodates misaligned doors
The deadbolt is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which should power the deadbolt for about 18 months. A 9-volt battery (not included) may be used for backup power. When the battery is low or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered. A Network Module (sold separately), which adds compatibility with a wireless network such as Z-Wave, Zigbee, or Wi-Fi, easily snaps in above the batteries.
- Yale Assure Lock™ Touchscreen Deadbolt
- (2) Turnkeys
- Installation Guide
- Mounting Screws
- Door Template
- (4) AA Batteries
NOTE: Requires Smart Module for additional wireless capabilities (sold separately).
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- YRD216-NR-P05: Lifetime Brass
- YRD216-NR-0BP: Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- YRD216-NR-619: Satin Nickel
- YRD216-NR-P05 (Lifetime Brass): 081023092616
- YRD216-NR-0BP (Oil-Rubbed Bronze): 081023845182
- YRD216-NR-619 (Satin Nickel): 081023845199
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Keypad Type: eKeypad
- Batteries Required: Yes (4 Alkaline)
- Handing: Self handing (Please hand while in unlocked position)
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8 to 2-1/4 inches
- Strike: 1" x 2 1/4"
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Cylinder
- Face Bore: 2-1/8 inches
- Edge Bore: 1 inch
- Backset: 2-3/8 or 2-3/4 inches
- Keyway 1: KW-1 5 Pin
- Number of Keys: 2
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Operating Temperature:
- Outside: -22 F to 140 degrees F (-30 to 60 degrees C)
- Inside: 5 F to 158 degrees F (-15 to 70 degrees C)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited