Sensaphone Duct-Mount Differential Pressure Sensor
Monitor Pressure in Ductwork with Sensaphone
Used with any Sensaphone model that accepts a 4-20mA signal, the Sensaphone FGD-0302-DUCT Duct-Mount Differential Pressure Sensor monitors differential or static pressure levels in ductwork. It detects and transmits pressure measurements to the Sensaphone, displayed in inches Water Column (in. W.C.), Pascals (Pa), or kilopascals (kPa). When the detected pressure level rises above your accepted range, an alarm is triggered at the Sensaphone. You can also can log the data and view pressure status in real time.
- Monitors differential or static pressure levels in ductwork
- Works with Sensaphone models that accept a 4-20mA signal
- Supports either uni-directional or bi-directional pressure
- LCD display screen shows pressure measurement
- Measures in inches Water Column (in. W.C.), Pascals (Pa), or kilopascals (kPa)
- When pressure is over accepted range, display reads "OVER" and alarm triggers
Convenient LCD Display
The sensor has an integrated LCD display screen that shows the pressure measurement in inches Water Column (in. W.C.), Pascals (Pa), or kilopascals (kPa). Additionally, when the detected pressure level has risen over your accepted range, the display reads "OVER".
Advanced Features for High Accuracy
The sensor features excellent tolerance to overpressure, and vibration reduces field failures. Furthermore, a high accuracy digital sensor maintains calibration and reduces callbacks.
The Sensor wires into your Sensaphone, as well as a 24VDC power supply (Sensaphone part # FGD-0070, sold separately) with 22AWG shielded wiring (part # FGD-0010, sold separately) for all connections.
The Sensor monitors positive and negative pressure from the two duct mounts in the included Duct Mounting Kit. The kit also includes 12 feet of tubing for connecting the duct mounts to the sensor, additional mounting hardware, and installation instructions.
- Differential Pressure Sensor
- Duct Mounting Kit:
- (2) Duct Mounts
- Black Tubing, 12 ft.
- Black w/White Stripe Tubing, 12 ft.
- Coupler, 1/4" x 1/4"
- Installation Instructions
NOTE: For any Sensaphone that does not provide 24VDC output power, the Sensor requires a 24VDC power supply, part # FGD-0070 (sold separately). Requires connection to a compatible Sensaphone system that accepts a 4-20mA signal, such as the Sensaphone Sentinel Monitoring System (sold separately). Does not come with wire or power supply.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Sensaphone product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-0302-DUCT
- Sensor Series: 4-20mA Series
- Media Compatibility: Dry air or inert gas
- Input Power: 2-wire, loop-powered 4-20mA
- Mode: Unidirectional or bidirectional, switch selectable
- Pressure Ranges:
- Uni Directional: 0.1/0.25/0.5/1.0/2.5/5/10" W.C. 25 Pa/50 Pa/100 Pa/250 Pa/0.5 kPa/1 kPa/2.5 kPa F.S. switch selectable
- Bi Directional: ±0.1/0.25/0.5/1.0/2.5/5/10" W.C. 25 Pa/50 Pa/100 Pa/250 Pa/0.5 kPa/1 kPa/2.5 kPa F.S. switch selectable
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 4.5 x 2.2 inches (84 x 114 x 55mm)