Sensaphone FGD-0303 Vibration Sensor
Monitor Vibration Levels of Industrial Equipment
Perfect for monitoring the vibration levels of industrial equipment, the Sensaphone Vibration Sensor helps you detect unusual operating conditions, so you can address problems early. Used with any Sensaphone device that accepts a 4-20mA input signal, the sensor permanently mounts to your equipment and continuously monitors real-time RMS vibration velocity to provide an analog output of the velocity through the Sensaphone. It connects to the Sensaphone with the included cable.
- Monitor vibrations from 0 to 25 mm/s (RMS)
- Ideal for monitoring industrial equipment
- Works with any Sensaphone that accepts a 4-20mA input signal
- Vibration Sensor
- Cable, 5m
NOTE: Requires a 24VDC power supply, sold separately. Optional magnetic mounting foot (FGD-0303-MOUNT) also sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Sensaphone product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-0303
- Sensor Series: 4-20mA
- Cable Length: 16.4 feet (5m)
- Input Circuit: 1 x analog 4-20mA
- Measuring Range: 0 to 25 RMS (mm/s)
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz to 1,000 Hz
- Protection: IP 67 / IP 68 / IP 69K
- Operating Voltage: 9.6 to 32 DC
- Ambient Temperature Range: -13° to 176°F (-25° to 80°C)