Sensaphone Sentinel Monitoring System (International Version)
Web-Based Monitoring With 220VAC Power Adapter
Designed for use in facilities outside of the United States, the Sensaphone Sentinel Monitoring System with International Power Adapter Kit (220VAC) allows you to monitor conditions at remote international locations to ensure that your assets and facilities are safe from unforeseen threats such as unwanted temperature spikes, water damage, and more. To provide an array of environmental notifications, the Sensaphone Sentinel supports up to 12 sensors (sold separately) to monitor temperature, humidity, power, water levels, and any other condition that can be monitored by a compatible sensor. When something goes wrong, the Sensaphone Sentinel can alert an infinite number of people via text messages, email, or custom voice phone calls.
- International version with included 220VAC power adapter kit.
- Monitors remote locations to help you prevent unforeseen threats
- Supports up to 12 sensors (sold separately) to monitor temperature, water, humidity, and more
- Notifies unlimited number of people via text message, email, or phone calls
- Stores sensor readings in the cloud and allows access to data at any time from anywhere using web-based interface or mobile app (Android & iOS)
- Works in any location outside of the U.S. that has an Internet connection
- Subscription plans available for unlimited cloud data logging and storage
- Made in the USA
The Sensaphone Sentinel is available in three enclosure options to accommodate installations in dry, wet, or dirty environments. Options include a Clear Door weatherproof enclosure, a Solid Door weatherproof enclosure, and a No Enclosure option that is not weatherproof. The Sentinel's own housing is made with powder-coated aluminum, while the weatherproof enclosures of the Clear Door and Solid Door options are made with high-impact polycarbonate material.
Monitor Your Environment Anywhere, Anytime
The Sensaphone Sentinel is a cloud-based system, so you can monitor your remote international facilities and environments from anywhere anytime by using Sensaphone's web-based interface or mobile app (Android and iOS). With the Sentinel mobile app, you'll be able to easily check the real-time status of your system, acknowledge alarms, and make programming changes. If there's a disruption, an alert can be sent straight to your mobile device as a text message, email notification, or custom voice phone call. You can also have alerts sent to an unlimited number of people so that the right team members can be notified to quickly assess the situation and minimize potential disruption of your facilities or damage to your equipment and other devices.
Sensaphone Sentinel is compatible with Sensaphone branded sensors except for the IMS series of sensors and wireless sensors. It's also compatible with any dry-contact type of sensor (which can be normally opened or normally closed) and any 4-20mA transducer type of sensor.
U.S. Standard Option Available
If you live in the U.S., you may alternatively purchase the standard version of this product (SKU PHSCD1200xD), which includes a 12VDC plug-in power supply.
The Sensaphone Sentinel can easily be mounted on any wall (dry wall, wood, plastic, or metal). For the initial setup, a computer (PC or Mac) with an Internet connection is needed. The Sentinel also requires an Internet connection to operate and comes with a network cable (3 feet) so that you can connect the Sentinel to a 10/100 network hub, switch, or router (all sold separately). Once the Sentinel has been connected to the Sensaphone.net servers, the green ONLINE LED should light up.
Sentinel Subscription Information
Sensaphone offers two types of subscriptions for the Sentinel: Basic Ethernet and Premium Ethernet. The Basic Ethernet subscription is free while the Premium Ethernet subscription is $5.95 per month with no contract required.
Basic Ethernet (free) includes: Email, iPhone/Android App, Live Status & Reading, Programming on the cloud, Escalations (High, Low other), Alarm Reset, Data Logging & Storage (30 Days of Logs), Event log (30 Days of Logs), Graphing, Supervised, SSL Data Encryption, Multiple Alert Recipients, Multiple User Logins, and View All Devices at Once.
Premium Ethernet ($5.95 per month) includes: Email, Text Message, Phone, iPhone/Android App, Live Status & Reading, Programming on the cloud, Escalations (High, Low, other), Alarm Reset, Data Logging & Storage (Unlimited), Event log (Unlimited), Auditing, Graphing, Automated Reports (Coming Soon), Supervised, SSL Data Encryption, Multiple Alert Recipients, Multiple User Logins, and View All Devices at Once.
- Sensaphone Sentinel
- International Power Supply (220VAC)
- Backup Battery Pack
- Network Cable (3 feet)
- (Weatherproof Clear Door Enclosure included for part# SCD-1200-CD-INT)
- (Weatherproof Solid Door Enclosure included for part# SCD-1200-SD-INT)
- This is the International model and CANNOT be used in the United States because it comes with a 220VAC Power Adapter Kit. It can only be used in countries outside the U.S. that use 220VAC.
- External sensors are not included.
- Sensaphone Sentinel is compatible with Sensaphone branded sensors except for the IMS series of sensors and wireless sensors. It's also compatible with any dry-contact type of sensor (which can be normally opened or normally closed) and any 4-20mA transducer type of sensor.
- Your network must support DHCP for initial configuration.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- SCD-1200-INT (No Weatherproof Enclosure)
- SCD-1200-CD-INT (Weatherproof Clear Door Enclosure)
- SCD-1200-SD-INT (Weatherproof Solid Door Enclosure)
- Alarm Notification Methods:
- Email, Text Messages, Voice Phone Calls
- Programmable alarm escalation levels
- Comprehensive scheduling per input, profile, and alarm destination
- Unlimited number of User Profiles
- Multiple contact types per user
- 12 Universal Inputs:
- Normally Open/Normally Closed Dry Contact
- 2.8K/10K Thermistor
- 4-20mA Current Loop
- Pulse Count
- 12 Bit Resolution
- Temperature Sensing Range: -85° to 76°C (-109° to 168°F)
- Relay Output: Programmable. Rated for 1A 30VAC/1A 30VDC
- Data Logging:
- Unlimited samples securely stored on the Sentinel Servers
- Programmable sampling interval - 1 min to 24 hrs
- User programmable channel selection
- Communication Ports: Ethernet 10/100Base-T
- Battery Backup:
- 4.8V 2000mAHr NiMh Battery pack (included)
- Provides 8 hours of backup
- Local Indicators:
- 12 Alarm Status LEDs
- Power LED
- Online LED
- Standby LED
- Ethernet link and Activity LEDs
- Power Requirements: 220VAC plug-in power supply (included)
- Operating Humidity: 0-90 percent RH, non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F)
- SCD-1200-INT (No Weatherproof Enclosure): 140 x 140 x 38 millimetres (5.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches)
- SCD-1200-CD-INT (Weatherproof Clear Door Enclosure): 241 x 282 x 89 millimetres (9.5 x 11.1 x 3.5 inches)
- SCD-1200-SD-INT (Weatherproof Solid Door Enclosure): 241 x 282 x 89 millimetres (9.5 x 11.1 x 3.5 inches)
- Standards: FCC Part 15 - Class A Compliant
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited
»Sensaphone SCD-1200 Sentinel Remote Monitoring Solutions Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensaphone SCD-1200 Sentinel Remote Monitoring Solutions Brochure (.pdf)
»Sensaphone SCD-1200 Sentinel Remote Monitoring Solutions User Manual (.pdf)
»Sensaphone SCD-1200 Sentinel Remote Monitoring Solutions Tech Resources (.pdf)
»Sensaphone SCD-1200 Sentinel Remote Monitoring Solutions Accessories (.pdf)
»Sensaphone SCD-1200 Sentinel Remote Monitoring Solutions Subscription Comparison (.pdf)
»Sensaphone SCD-1200 Sentinel Remote Monitoring Solutions Subscription Plan Registration (.pdf)