SDC Electra 7200 Series Cylindrical Lockset Eclipse Style Lever
Restrict Access While Ensuring Safe Exits
Keep unwanted visitors or personnel out of the building or from specific locations while ensuring convenient and safe exits with the SDC Electra™ 7200 Series Cylindrical Lockset Eclipse Style Lever! This electrically powered lockset lever is designed to keep unwanted people out of a building or restricted area while guaranteeing safe exits for everyone inside. When connected to power, the Cylindrical Locket prevents access from the outside while ensuring unrestricted exits from the inside. The Cylindrical Lockset comes in two versions with distinct emergency power outage applications: Fail Secure and Fail Safe operations.
- Electric lever lock keeps unauthorized personnel out and ensures safe, unrestricted exit for individuals inside
- Unlocked by key or an access control device from the outside; Uninhibited egress at all times by turning the inside lever handle
- Fail Secure model auto locks when power fails, good for protecting restricted rooms & equipment
- Fail Safe model auto-unlocks when power fails, good for emergencies for safe exit
- Lockset remains latched when unlocked for safe operation and fire safety standards
- Grade 1 cylindrical lockset and vandal resistant clutch for long lasting durability
- Wiring options for connection to request-to-exit devices, security systems, and fire alarms
The SDC Electra Pro Cylindrical Lockset comes in two variations, each built with different emergency functions when power outages occur.
The Z7252EQ Fail Secure Operation Model is never locked from the outside when powered and automatically locks itself when power is lost. A connected backup power supply or backup battery is required for continual regular operation. This model is ideal for securing rooms, floors, or wings with sensitive equipment or materials in emergency situations.
The Z7250EQ Fail Safe Operation Model is always locked from the outside when powered and automatically unlocks itself when power is lost. A connected backup power supply or backup battery is required for continual regular operation. This model is ideal for doors leading to building exteriors or into common passages like stairways or hallways to ensure safe egress from a building when power is lost. Additionally, the Z7250EQ Fail Safe Operation Model can be wired to a security system or fire alarm system to unlock in the event of fires or other emergencies.
SDCSecurity: Security Door Controls Retrofit Made Easy
The SDCSecurity app helps installers and contractors with installing SDC products. The helpful app includes troubleshooting guides, installation videos, news updates, and even project installation evaluation with DoorSnap.
The SDC Electra Pro Cylindrical Lockset installs directly into doors measuring between 1-3/8" ~ 2" (35mm ~ 51mm) thickness. A backset template is included with the lockset to assist in drilling and mounting the lockset to the door. The Locket is powered via wiring installed through the door to a SDC Power Transfer Hinge (PTH4Q, sold separately) or other power supply.
- SDC Electra Pro Cylindrical Lockset
- Door Strike
- Mounting Plate
- PR-7200 power regulator (Only for Z7250EQ)
- Template Backset
NOTE: FOR USE ON DOORS 1-3/8" ~ 2" (35mm ~ 51mm) THICK. Professional installation recommended.
Safety Is Simple With Security Door Controls
As an installer's go-to manufacturer for access control products, Security Door Controls (SDC) offers products you can rely on. The company has been manufacturing mechanical door locks, exit devices, access controls, and security systems tested and approved for high-security applications, since 1972. Today, SDC products are shipped and installed worldwide, backed by the manufacturer's unrelenting commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Z7250EQ: Fail Safe Option
- Z7252EQ: Fail Secure Option
- Solenoid Control
- Door Thickness: 13/4" to 2"
- Door Prep: ANSI A115.2
- Backset: 23/4"
- Latchbolt: 9/16" Throw
- Strike Standard: ANSI 47/8"
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Power Input: 12/24 VDC ± 10%
- Current Draw:
- 600 mA @ 12 VDC
- 300 mA @ 24 VDC
- Monitoring Contacts: SPDT; 3 Amps @ 30 VDC Resistive
- Certifications: UL10C, ULC-S104, CSFM Listed 3774-0324:0108
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
»SDC Electra 7200 Series Cylindrical Lockset Eclipse Style Lever Brochure (.pdf)
»SDC Electra 7200 Series Cylindrical Lockset Eclipse Style Lever Product Scope (.pdf)
»SDC Electra 7200 Series Cylindrical Lockset Eclipse Style Lever Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»SDC Electra 7200 Series Cylindrical Lockset Eclipse Style Lever Installation Manual (.pdf)