SDC EH Series Magnetic Door Holder and Releasing Device, Flush Mount
Hold And Release A Door By Remote Switch
Hold and release a door on your property by a remote switch or activation by the fire life safety command center by installing the SDC EH Series Magnetic Door Holder and Releasing Device (Flush Mount). This device holds and releases a fire-rated door, which upon activation, provides a barrier against fire or smoke during an emergency.
The unit consists of two main components: 1) the electrified magnetic door holder that mounts to the wall behind your door, and 2) the armature plate that mounts onto the inside of your door in alignment with the magnet. When the door is opened all the way, the metal plate on the door is attracted to the electrified magnet on the wall, holding the door open.
- Releases and closes a door remotely upon power loss or activation by the fire life safety command center
- Reduced power supply requirements and energy costs
- Field selectable high holding force (75 or 110lbs)
- Ideal for self-closing fire and smoke barrier doors
- Hardware package and mounting bracket included
- Magnetic Door Holder
- Mounting Bracket
- Hardware Package
Safety Is Simple With Security Door Controls
As an installer's go-to manufacturer for access control products, Security Door Controls (SDC) offers products you can rely on. The company has been manufacturing mechanical door locks, exit devices, access controls, and security systems tested and approved for high-security applications, since 1972. Today, SDC products are shipped and installed worldwide, backed by the manufacturer's unrelenting commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Manufacturer Part #: EH101224A
- UPC: 712905260624
- Voltage: Standard dual voltage AC or DC inputs of 12&24V, 24&120V, 24&220V models
- Holding Force: Typical holding force of 25-40 pounds; field-selectable high holding force
- Mount: Single or double floor, surface, flush, and recessed mount
- Flush-mount: 2-11/32 inches (60mm)