SDC Concealed Direct Throw Mortise Bolt Locks
Concealed Direct-Throw Electric Bolt Lock
Simple and strong, the Security Door Control Mortise Bolt Lock is one of the most basic concealed direct-throw electric bolt locks around. Ideal for metal frames and cabinets at least 5 inches in depth, the Mortise Bolt Lock's assembly can be adjusted forward past its faceplate up to 1 inch (25.4mm) to fit wider door gaps or other special applications. It features a less auto-relock switch, and supports dual voltage at 12/24VDC.
- Ideal for metal frames and cabinets at least 5" deep
- Assembly adjusts up to 1 inch past faceplate
- Features a less auto-relock switch
- Supports dual-voltage – 12/24VDC standard
Available Options: Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure
NOTE: Not for installation in wooden frames.
Safety is Simple with Security Door Controls
As an installer's go-to manufacturer for access control products, Security Door Controls (SDC) offers products you can rely on. The company has been manufacturing mechanical door locks, exit devices, access controls, and security systems, tested and approved for high-security applications, since 1972. Today, SDC products are shipped and installed worldwide, backed by the manufacturer's unrelenting commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Fail Safe: 110
- Fail Secure: 210
- Voltage: Dual 12/24VDC – 450mA at 24VDC; 900mA at 12VDC
- Finish: 628 Anodized Aluminum
- Faceplate: 2-3/4(H) x 1-1/4(W) x 0.25(D) inches (69.85 x 31.75 x 6.35 mm)
- Strike: 2-3/4(H) x 1-1/4(W) x 0.125(D) inches (69.85 x 31.75 x 3.175 mm)
- Bolt: 5/8"(dia.) x 1/2" throw (15.87 x 12.7 mm)
- Depth: 5 inches (127mm)
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited