Optex iVision+ Connect Mobile Station
Mobile Station Of The Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System
The Optex iVision+ Connect Mobile Station works with the Optex Door Station (IVPC-MS, sold separately) to view and speak with visitors at your front door. This wireless mobile station is part of the Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System. It can work without an ISP connection and only requires a 2.4GHz router (sold separately) for a WLAN connection.
- Part of the Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System
- 7-inch LCD screen with desktop stand
- Expandable with additional mobile stations and connected smartphones and tablets via the OPTEX Vision app
- Record video locally with MicroSD card (not included) or with cloud services (Google Drive or Dropbox)
- Can be wall-mounted with Optex Wall Mount Bracket (sold separately, part# IVPC-WMB)
The Optex iVision+ Connect Mobile Station can be battery powered or hardwired. It features a 7-inch LCD screen, full duplex echo cancellation functionality, and a microSD card slot for local video recording (card not included). It also comes with a desktop stand and can be wall-mounted with the Optex Wall Mount Bracket (part# IVPC-WMB, sold separately).
Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System
When a visitor pushes the doorbell button on the Optex Outdoor Station, the indoor Optex Mobile Station and any connected smartphone or tablet will immediately notify you that a visitor is calling from the door station's location. You can then answer and view your visitor from any indoor mobile station or connected mobile device.
The Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System can work without an ISP connection (standard 2.4 GHz router required, sold separately) and can easily be expandable with the addition of multiple door stations, tablets, and smartphones. You can also install the Door Interface Unit (part# IVPC-DI, sold separately) to allow unlocking functionality (electric strike or mag lock) and provide selectable chime tones and volume control.
Besides giving you the ability to customize settings and functions of the system, the OPTEX Vision app will allow you and others to use smartphones or tablets to view, monitor, and share within your network. The OPTEX Vision App is free to install and works with iOS or Android devices. Plus, videos recorded by a door station can be stored in the cloud via Google Drive, Dropbox, or other cloud storage services, and without monthly fees or contracts. The door station also has a pre-installed microSD card (8 GB) for local storage.
- Mobile Station
- Installation Accessories
- Requires connection to the Optex Door Staton (part# IVPC-DS, sold separately).
- As part of the Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System, the Optex Mobile station can work without an Internet Service Provider (ISP), but requires a standard 2.4GHz router (sold separately).
- To add smartphones and tablets to the Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System, the OPTEX Vision app (iOS or Android) must be installed on mobile devices.
- A maximum of 6 Door Stations units per Mobile Station can be supported.
Optex: The Quality Products People Expect
Optex specializes in passive and active infrared technology, control systems and CCTV products for home and business security. Since its founding in 1979, Optex has established a world-wide reputation for quality, innovation and technical excellence. Their products always represent an investment in performance and long-term satisfaction.
- Manufacturer Part #: IVPC-MS
- Audio Direction: Two ways (Full Duplex)
- Network Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Power: AC adapter 5 V/1.5 A
- Battery Life: Approximate 8 hours in standby
- Charging Time: 10 hours by included AC/DC adapter
- LCD Display: 7-inch Touch LCD 1,024 x 600
- Operation Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity:< 90% (no condensation)