Optex iVision+ Connect Door Interface
Provide Chime Capability And Unlock Your Door Remotely
The Optex iVision+ Connect Door Interface works with the Optex Door Station (part# IVPC-DS, sold separately) to provide remote unlocking functionality to your front door. This Door Interface unit is part of the Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System. It can be used as a chime, dry relay output or both, and is ideal for commercial, government, industrial, and residential applications.
- Provides remote unlocking functionality when used with the Optex Door Station
- External output for connecting to electric strike or mag lock
- Uses sub-1GHz connection to Optex Door Station
- Can be used as a chime with 5 selectable chime tones
- 3 level or chime volumes or muted mode
- Wall-mounted for indoor use
- Part of the Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System
The Optex iVision+ Connect Door Interface can switch power to a maglock or door strike for remote unlocking functionality. It also provides chime capabilities, offering 5 selectable chime tones, 3 level or chime volumes, and a muted mode. This indoor door interface unit connects to the Optex Door Station via a sub-1GHz wireless connection and both devices can be paired via the Optex Vision App.
Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System
When a visitor pushes the doorbell button on the Optex Outdoor Station, the indoor Optex Mobile Station and any connected smartphone or tablet will immediately notify you that a visitor is calling from the door station's location. You can then answer and view your visitor from any indoor mobile station or connected mobile device.
The Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System can work without an ISP connection (standard 2.4 GHz router required, sold separately) and can easily be expandable with the addition of multiple door stations, tablets, and smartphones.
Besides giving you the ability to customize settings and functions of the system, the OPTEX Vision app will allow you and others to use smartphones or tablets to view, monitor, and share within your network. The OPTEX Vision App is free to install and works with iOS or Android devices. Plus, videos recorded by a door station can be stored in the cloud via Google Drive, Dropbox, or other cloud storage services, and without monthly fees or contracts. The door station also has a pre-installed microSD card (8 GB) for local storage.
- Door Interface
- Installation Accessories
- Requires connection to the Optex Door Staton (part# IVPC-DS, sold separately).
- The Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System can work without an Internet Service Provider (ISP), but requires a standard 2.4GHz router (sold separately).
- To add smartphones and tablets, the OPTEX Vision app (iOS or Android) must be installed on mobile devices.
- A maximum of 4 Door Interface units per Door Station can be supported.
Optex: The Quality Products People Expect
Optex specializes in passive and active infrared technology, control systems and CCTV products for home and business security. Since its founding in 1979, Optex has established a world-wide reputation for quality, innovation and technical excellence. Their products always represent an investment in performance and long-term satisfaction.
- Manufacturer Part #: IVPC-DI
- Frequency: 916 MHz
- Power: 10 to 24 V AC/DC
- Chime Tone: 5 types selectable (set by the IVPC-MS or a device running OPTEX Vision App)
- Chime Volume: Approx. 80 dB max. 3 levels & mute
- Relay Output Duration: 1/5/10/30/60 sec. selectable (set by the IVPC-MS or a device running OPTEX Vision App)
- Relay Output Rating: 1C relay, 1 A max, 50 V AC/24 V DC
- Operation Temperature: -32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Power: < 90% Rh (no condensation)