Optex iVision+ Connect External Antenna for the Door Station
Avoid Obstacles Against Radio Waves
The Optex iVision+ Connect External Antenna helps to ensure that radio waves between the Optex Door Station and Wi-Fi Router are not blocked by obstacles such as walls or doors. This device provides an open path between these devices to prevent Wi-Fi connection issues between them.
- Provides an open path between the Optex Door Station and Wi-Fi router
- Attaches to the Optex Door Station via the connecting cable
- Includes 5ft of cable for flexibility of antenna placement (indoor use only)
- This antenna will not boost signal strength
- Part of the Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System
The Optex iVision+ Connect External Antenna Unit can be mounted on a wall that provides an open path to the Wi-Fi Router. It attaches to the Optex Door Station via the connecting cable.
- External Antenna Unit for the Door Station Unit
- Installation Accessories
- Requires connection to the Optex Door Station (part# IVPC-DS, sold separately).
- The External Antenna Unit for the Optex Door Station Unit will not boost the signal strength. If the Wi-Fi signal is too weak at the IVPC-DS location, please consider getting a Wi-Fi range extender.
- For indoor use only.
Optex: The Quality Products People Expect
Optex specializes in passive and active infrared technology, control systems and CCTV products for home and business security. Since its founding in 1979, Optex has established a world-wide reputation for quality, innovation and technical excellence. Their products always represent an investment in performance and long-term satisfaction.
- Manufacturer Part #: IVPC-ANT
- Communication: Wi-Fi
- External Antenna: 5 Feet (included)
- Usage: Indoor only