Luxul 5-Port Unmanaged PoE+ Gigabit Compact Switch with PoE Passthrough
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Power Ethernet Connected Devices Through Your Network Switch
Power and connect Internet-connected devices with the Luxul 5 Port Unmanaged PoE+ Gigabit Compact Switch with PoE Passthrough. This plug-and play network switch supports Gigabit speeds to distribute between 5 connected devices. A single output Ethernet port supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) for powering PoE-enabled devices such as automation hubs, video surveillance cameras, WiFi routers, and more.
- Gigabit network switch supports up to 5 devices
- Supports 1 PoE-Enabled Device (Max Output 15 Watts)
- Supports various applications including home automation, video streaming, video surveillance, etc
- Surge-Protection for each individual port
- Detachable wing brackets and magnet feet allow for multiple mounting options
- All network ports are located on the rear of the device, while front facing LEDs display connection and power status for each connected device, and can be chosen to be either green or blue. The switch comes with adjustable mounting options for easy installation.
Luxul ProWatch Provides Off-Site Monitoring
ProWatch is a free cloud management solution that provides app-based remote monitoring and management of your network devices from anywhere with an Internet connection. ProWatch consists of three classifications: ProWatch Enabled, ProWatch Integrated, and ProWatch+.
- ProWatch Enabled products are designed with ProWatch compatibility to provide remote access and monitoring of the device, deliver alert notifications and firmware updates, and allow for remote rebooting of the device.
- ProWatch Integrated products are devices that have been added into a ProWatch connected network and are capable of reporting information to the network.
- ProWatch+ products allow non-ProWatch enabled devices to be controlled remotely and report information as if they were native ProWatch Enabled devices.
As a ProWatch Integrated device, this device is capable of self-reporting its information to a connected ProWatch+ device, such as a Luxul router, Mesh Node, or Access Point.
- Network Switch
- Mounting wings with keyhole mounts
- Magnetic mounting system
- Rubber feet
- Quick Install Guide
NOTES: Ethernet cable (sold separately). Requires Internet connection to view documentation online.
Simply Connected Network Design
Luxul is a leading innovator of custom IP networking solutions and installations. Luxul provides a complete line of network devices and accessories for residential and commercial applications that serve to streamline network design and functionality. With Luxul, installers can deliver scalable IP networks that are easier to install and configure compared to traditional networking systems.
- Manufacturer Part #: SW-100-05PD
- UPC: 655003921328
- Color: Black
- Number of Ports:
- 5 auto-negotiation Gigabit ports
- 1 Gigabit 802.3af output PoE port
- 1 Gigabit 802.3at input/uplink PoE+ port
- PoE+ In (power)
- PoE Out
- Switching Capacity: 10 Gbps
- 5.8 watts (max. no PD connected)
- 30 watts (max. with PoE+ uplink connected)
- 15W (port 4 only)
- Power Supply: No external power supply provided. Requires an 802.3at PoE+ power supply, switch, or injector
- Surge Protection: Surge 6KV
- Dimensions: 3.9" L x 3.9" W x 1." H (100 L x 100 Wx 25 H mm)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (.23 kg)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Certifications: FCC, IC, RCM, CE-EMC, CE-LVD (IEC-62368-1), CB Report
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited