Luxul 2 Outlet IP Power Distribution Unit
Plug-in for Remote Power Management
Power and remotely control your Luxul network devices with the Luxul 2 Outlet Power Distribution Unit. This power management device provides remote IP control of 2 plugged-in devices in your local network system, monitoring and controlling their power status. The Power Distribution Unit can be controlled through an online cloud management system that can be accessed from your smartphone or computer.
- Power 2 devices and remotely monitor and control their On/Off status
- Monitor device status and reboot remotely from smartphone or web portal
- MOV surge and spark protection for each individual port
- Automated power recovery, sequencing, and notifications provide a reliable power management system
- Easily integrates with third party cloud monitoring systems including, Domotz, Ihiji, and more
- ProWatch compatibility enables remote monitoring and control of this device
Luxul ProWatch Provides Off-Site Monitoring
ProWatch is a free cloud management solution that provides app-based remote monitoring and management of your network devices from anywhere with an Internet connection. ProWatch consists of three classifications: ProWatch Enabled, ProWatch Integrated, and ProWatch+.
- ProWatch Enabled products are designed with ProWatch compatibility to provide remote access and monitoring of the device, deliver alert notifications and firmware updates, and allow for remote rebooting of the device.
- ProWatch Integrated products are devices that have been added into a ProWatch connected network and are capable of reporting information to the network.
- ProWatch+ products allow non-ProWatch enabled devices to be controlled remotely and report information as if they were native ProWatch Enabled devices.
As a ProWatch Integrated device, this device is capable of self-reporting its information to a connected ProWatch+ device, such as a Luxul router, Mesh Node, or Access Point.
- Power Distribution Unit
- Power Cord
- Quick Install Guide
Simply Connected Network Design
Luxul is a leading innovator of custom IP networking solutions and installations. Luxul provides a complete line of network devices and accessories for residential and commercial applications that serve to streamline network design and functionality. With Luxul, installers can deliver scalable IP networks that are easier to install and configure compared to traditional networking systems.
- Devices supporting 802.3 Ethernet, 802.3u Fast Ethernet, or 802.3ab gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet cable (sold separately)
- Internet connection to view documentation online
- Manufacturer Part #: PDU-02
- Number of Outlets: 2 total / 2 controlled
- Surge Protection: Basic
- LED Units Indicate:
- Power, Status
- Ethernet: Link, Activity
- Outlet: Status
- Line Voltage Nominal: 120VAC / Minimum: 80VAC / Maximum: 140VAC
- Max/Rated Load: 15A/12A
- Maximum Peak Load: 15 Amps
- Maximum Continuous Load: 12 Amps
- No Load Power Dissipation Less than 1W, Ethernet disconnected, all relays off
- Peak Impulse Current: (8/20uS Waveform)
- 12,000 Amps, one time, 9,000 Amps, two times within 5 minutes
- Maximum peak impulse current pulse as defined between line and neutral
- Maximum multiple impulse current derated per spec
- Power Supply: Internal Switched Power, AC 120V, 50-60Hz input
- Surge Energy Dissipation: 120 Joules (10 / 100 microseconds)
- EMI/RF Supression: >20dB Calculated Line to Neutral – 100kHz to 1Mhz – based on nominal impedance
- Protection Mode: Line to Neutral only; no ground contamination
- Response Time: Less than 1 nanosecond
- SSL/TLS, SMTP, NTP, DDNS, Cloud, TCP/IP,
- HTTP (integrated web server)
- Dimensions: 7.1" L x 4.65" W x 1.75" H inches (180 x 118 x 44 mm)
- Weight: 6.55 lbs (2.96 kg)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited