IST V500 7" Monitor & Smartphone Video Doorbell Kit
Complete Smartphone Video Doorbell Answering System
Answer your front door with your smartphone or from an indoor monitor with the IST V500 7" Monitor & Smartphone Video Doorbell Kit. This complete kit comes with a stylish video doorbell camera station that installs near your front door, along with an indoor color IP monitor (7-inch TFT LCD screen). When the camera detects motion or a visitor presses the call button on the video doorbell, you'll receive an alert on the indoor monitor and your smartphone. You'll then be able to see who is at your front door and communicate with visitors without having to open your door.
- Allows you to see or speak with visitors at your door via the indoor monitor or smartphone
- 1/4" Pinhole CMOS camera with 420 TVL definition
- Receive alerts when motion is detected or doorbell is pushed
- LED Night Vision Technology mode enables vision in near total darkness
- Record snapshots and video to SD Card (128GB maximum, sold separately)
- Free IST-View App (iOS and Android) with easy setup, no monthly fees
- Remote Unlock Technology: 2 locks/strikes can be connected
The V500 7" Monitor & Smartphone Video Doorbell Kit provides two-way communication with visitors when using the indoor monitor or smartphone via the IST-View app (iOS and Android). The video doorbell camera provides a 68°-100° angle of view with the included angle bracket, and features LEDs for night vision so you can see visitors clearly at any time. The V500 monitor displays in 1024 x 600 HD and has built-in storage that's expandable to 128GB with an SD card.
The system can be expanded with the following (all sold separately):
- (3) V500 7" Monitors
- (2) V510 Smartphone Video Doorbells
- (2) CCTV Cameras
- (2) Magnetic Locks
Versatile Network Connections
The indoor monitor can connect to the Internet via a home network using an Ethernet cable or with a Wi-Fi connection. To connect using an Ethernet cable, a network conversion with 4 pin interface is needed. To connect using Wi-Fi, you'll need a wireless router and smartphone/tablet with an iOS and Android system.
The V500 IP Color Monitor included in this kit is pre-programmed as the master video intercom station and includes both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections. The ISV500MONITOR sold standalone only supports Wi-Fi connections.
Once connected to the Internet, you can use your smartphone with the IST-View app to:
- Monitor the front door and CCTV cameras in real-time
- Receive push notifications when the bell button is pushed or motion is detected
- Unlock the front door
- View snapshots and video clips that are stored on the SD card
- V500 Video Doorbell Camera
- V500 IP Color Monitor
- Angle Bracket
- Installation Hardware
- V500 IP Color Monitor is pre-programmed as the master video intercom station and includes both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections. The ISV500MONITOR sold standalone only supports Wi-Fi connections.
- Requires an Internet connection to connect to IST-View app.
- Requires MicroSD card (sold separately) to record snapshots and video.
- Requires magnetic lock and power source to unlock the door remotely via the IST-VIEW app, both sold separately.
- Connect a CAT5 cable (via network conversion with 4 pin interface, sold separately) from your router or switch to get the best Internet data transfer speeds.
IST Takes You Inside Your Sound
Since 2005, IntraSonic Technology (IST) has been enriching the residential audio experience by manufacturing robust yet easy-to-use home audio systems. The IST product line offers a premium home audio selection, including music distribution systems, video door intercom systems, and associated accessories. Envelop yourself "inside your sound" with IntraSonic Technology.
- Manufacturer Part #: V500KIT
V500 Smartphone Video Doorbell
- Manufacturer Part #: V500-DOOR
- Camera: 1/4" Pinhole CMOS
- Camera View: 68°-100° View Angle with included Angle Bracket
- Resolution: 420 TVL Definition
- LED: Night vision technology
- Wireless Door: Unlatch/release with 2 relays
- Sensor: Motion activated with notifications
- Power: 200mA (supplied from the inside monitor)
- Warranty: 2 Years
7" V500 IP Color Monitor
- Manufacturer Part #: V500-MONITOR
- Display Screen: 7" TFT LCD Screen
- Definition: 1024 (H) x 600 (V)
- Standard: PAL/NTSC
- Calling Mode: Two-Way Conversation
- Calling Time: 120s
- Standby Current: Maximum 400MA
- Work Current: Maximum 800MA
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Work Temperature: -10°C - +60°C
- Installation Way: Surface Mounting
- Extension Memory: Built-in storage expandable with SD Card of 128GB maximum
- Warranty: 2 Years