IST V500 Smartphone Video Doorbell
Expand Your IST Video Doorbell Entry System
Add an additional IST V500 Smartphone Video Doorbell to your IST Video Doorbell Entry System, and let visitors ring your doorbell from a second location, such as a back door or a gated driveway. This video doorbell station works just like your original video door unit. When the camera detects motion or a visitor presses the call button on the video doorbell, you'll receive an alert on the indoor monitor and your smartphone. You'll then be able to see who is at your front door and communicate with visitors without having to open your door.
- Doorbell button activates the chime and sends alerts to smartphone
- 1/4" pinhole CMOS camera with 420 TVL resolution
- Provides a 68°-100° angle of view with included Angle Bracket
- Free IST-View App (iOS and Android) with easy setup, no monthly fees
- Smaller in size than the V510 video doorbell unit
- Built-in LEDs for night vision
The video V500 doorbell camera provides a 68°-100° angle of view with the included angle bracket, and features LEDs for night vision so you can see visitors clearly at any time. It also features a 1/4" pinhole CMOS camera and provides 420 TVL resolution.
Versatile Network Connections
To gain access remotely using your smartphone and to power the IST V500 Smartphone Video Doorbell, it must be wired to an IST indoor station (V500 or V510, sold separately). The indoor monitor can connect to the Internet via a home network using an Ethernet cable or with a Wi-Fi connection. Once wired to the indoor station, you'll be able to monitor your door area from the indoor station or with your smartphone from a remote location via the IST-View app. You'll be able to:
- Monitor the front door and connected CCTV cameras in real-time
- Receive push notifications when the bell button is pressed or motion is detected
- Unlock the front door (when magnetic lock is connected, sold separately)
- View snapshots and video clips that are stored on the SD card (from the monitor's built-in storage)
- V500 Video Doorbell Camera
- Angle Bracket
- Installation Hardware
- Requires a wired connection to an IST V500 Indoor Station (sold separately).
- Requires an Internet connection to connect to IST-View app.
- Connect a CAT5 cable (via network conversion with 4 pin interface, sold separately) from your router or switch to get the best Internet data transfer speeds.
- Requires a MicroSD card (sold separately) to record snapshots and video.
- Requires magnetic lock and power source to unlock the door remotely via the IST-VIEW app, both sold separately.
IST Takes You Inside Your Sound
Since 2005, IntraSonic Technology (IST) has been enriching the residential audio experience by manufacturing robust yet easy-to-use home audio systems. The IST product line offers a premium home audio selection, including music distribution systems, video door intercom systems, and associated accessories. Envelop yourself "inside your sound" with IntraSonic Technology.
- Manufacturer Part #: V500-DOOR
- Camera: 1/4" Pinhole CMOS
- Camera View: 68°-100° View Angle with included Angle Bracket
- Resolution: 420 TVL Definition
- LED: Night vision technology
- Wireless Door: Unlatch/release with 2 relays
- Sensor: Motion activated with notifications
- Power: 200mA (supplied from the inside monitor)
- Warranty: 2 Years