IST V510 10" Monitor & Smartphone Video Doorbell Kit
Enhance Security With A Smartphone Video Doorbell Answering System
Answering your front door has become a lot easier with the IST V510 10" Monitor & Smartphone Video Doorbell Kit. This kit will allow you to answer your door from the indoor monitor or from a remote location using your smartphone. It includes a stylish video doorbell camera station that installs near your front door, along with an indoor color IP monitor (10.1-inch TFT LCD screen). When the camera detects motion or a visitor presses the call button on the video doorbell, you'll receive an alert on the indoor monitor and your smartphone. You'll then be able to see who is at your front door and communicate with visitors without having to open your door.
- Allows you to see or speak with visitors at your door via the indoor monitor or smartphone
- Can display views from 4 cameras at one time
- 1/4" Pinhole CMOS Camera with 720 TVL definition
- Receive alerts when motion is detected or doorbell is pushed
- LED Night Vision Technology mode enables vision in near total darkness
- Record snapshots and video to SD Card (128GB maximum, sold separately)
- Free IST-View App (iOS and Android) with easy setup, no monthly fees
- Remote Unlock Technology: 2 locks/strikes can be connected
The V510 10" Monitor & Smartphone Video Doorbell Kit provides two-way communication with visitors when using the indoor monitor or smartphone via the IST-View app (iOS and Android). The video doorbell camera provides a 68°-100° angle of view with the included angle bracket, and features LEDs for night vision so you can see visitors clearly at any time. The V510 monitor can display up to 4 camera views in 1024 x 600 HD and has built-in storage that's expandable to 128GB with an SD card.
The system can be expanded with the following (all sold separately):
- (3) V500 7" Monitors
- (2) V500 Smartphone Video Doorbells
- (2) CCTV Cameras
- (2) Magnetic Locks
Versatile Network Connections
The indoor monitor can connect to the Internet via a home network using an Ethernet cable or with a Wi-Fi connection. To connect using an Ethernet cable, a network conversion with 4 pin interface is needed. To connect using Wi-Fi, you'll need a wireless router and smartphone/tablet with an iOS and Android system.
Once connected to the Internet, you can use your smartphone with the IST-View app to:
- Monitor the front door and CCTV cameras in real-time
- Receive push notifications when the bell button is pushed or motion is detected
- Unlock the front door
- View snapshots and video clips that are stored on the SD card
- V510 Video Doorbell Camera
- V510 IP Color Monitor
- Angle Bracket
- Installation Hardware
- Requires an Internet connection to connect to IST-View app.
- Requires MicroSD card (sold separately) to record snapshots and video.
- Requires magnetic lock and power source to unlock the door remotely via the IST-VIEW app, both sold separately.
- Connect a CAT5 cable (via network conversion with 4 pin interface, sold separately) from your router or switch to get the best Internet data transfer speeds.
IST Takes You Inside Your Sound
Since 2005, IntraSonic Technology (IST) has been enriching the residential audio experience by manufacturing robust yet easy-to-use home audio systems. The IST product line offers a premium home audio selection, including music distribution systems, video door intercom systems, and associated accessories. Envelop yourself "inside your sound" with IntraSonic Technology.
- Manufacturer Part #: V510KIT
V510 Smartphone Video Doorbell
- Manufacturer Part #: V510-DOOR
- Camera: 1/4" Pinhole CMOS
- Camera View: 68°-100° View Angle with included Angle Bracket
- Resolution: 720 TVL Definition
- LED: Night vision technology
- Wireless Door: Unlatch/release with 2 relays
- Sensor: Motion activated with notifications
- Power: 200mA (supplied from the inside monitor)
- Dimensions: 1¾ (W) x 4¾ (H)
- Warranty: 2 Years
10" V510 IP Color Monitor
- Manufacturer Part #: V510-MONITOR
- Display Screen: 10" TFT LCD Screen (16:9)
- Resolution: 1024x600
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Intercom Mode: Semi-duplex communication
- Conversation Duration: 120 seconds
- Power Consumption: 12W max
- Power Supply:
- External Switching Power Supply (DC 12V/2A) - Optional
- Built-in power supply ( AC100V - 240V) - Optional
- Work Temperature: 14°F - 140°F (-10°C - +60°C)
- Installation Way: Surface Mounting
- Extension Memory: Built-in storage expandable with SD Card of 128GB maximum
- Warranty: 2 Years