IST V500 IP Color Monitor
View Who's At Your Front Door From More Locations
When you add an extra IST V500 IP Color Monitor to your IST Smartphone Video Doorbell System, you can answer your door from another location and enable room-to-room communication between other V500 monitors. It features a 7-inch TFT LCD screen that displays in 1024 x 600 HD and has built-in storage that's expandable to 128GB with an SD card.
- Allows you to see or speak with visitors at your door
- Receive alerts when motion is detected or doorbell is pushed
- 7-inch TFT LCD screen with 1024 x 600 HD resolution
- Record snapshots and video to SD Card (128GB maximum, sold separately)
- Free IST-View App (iOS and Android) with easy setup, no monthly fees
- Remote Unlock Technology: 2 locks/strikes can be connected
This monitor works just like your original IST V500 IP Color Monitor; you can see visitors, speak with visitors, and unlock an optional door release mechanism (sold separately). Furthermore, by integrating multiple monitors into one system, you will create a room-to-room intercom system, which allows communication between a monitor and the smartphone video doorbell unit, as well as between different monitors.
Versatile Network Connections
The indoor monitor can connect to the Internet via a home network using an Ethernet cable or with a Wi-Fi connection. To connect using an Ethernet cable, a network conversion with 4 pin interface is needed. To connect using Wi-Fi, you'll need a wireless router and smartphone/tablet with an iOS and Android system.
Once connected to the Internet, you can use your smartphone with the IST-View app to:
- Monitor the front door and connected CCTV cameras in real-time
- Receive push notifications when the bell button is pressed or motion is detected
- Unlock the front door (when magnetic lock is connected, sold separately)
- View snapshots and video clips that are stored on the SD card (from the monitor's built-in storage)
- V500 IP Color Monitor
- Requires a wired connection to an IST Smartphone Video Doorbell (V500 or V510, sold separately).
- Requires an Internet connection to connect to IST-View app.
- Requires MicroSD card (sold separately) to record snapshots and video.
- Connect a CAT5 cable (via network conversion with 4 pin interface, sold separately) from your router or switch to get the best Internet data transfer speeds.
- Requires magnetic lock and power source to unlock the door remotely via the IST-VIEW app, both sold separately.
IST Takes You Inside Your Sound
Since 2005, IntraSonic Technology (IST) has been enriching the residential audio experience by manufacturing robust yet easy-to-use home audio systems. The IST product line offers a premium home audio selection, including music distribution systems, video door intercom systems, and associated accessories. Envelop yourself "inside your sound" with IntraSonic Technology.
- Manufacturer Part #: V500-MONITOR
- Display Screen: 7" TFT LCD Screen
- Definition: 1024 (H) x 600 (V)
- Standard: PAL/NTSC
- Calling Mode: Two-Way Conversation
- Calling Time: 120s
- Standby Current: Maximum 400MA
- Work Current: Maximum 800MA
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Work Temperature: 14° F to 140° F (-10° C - +60° C)
- Installation Way: Surface Mounting
- Extension Memory: Built-in storage expandable with SD Card of 128GB maximum
- Warranty: 2 Years