FIBARO Motion, Light & Temperature Sensor, Apple HomeKit Enabled
4-in-1 Multi-Sensor Keeps a Smart Eye On Your Home
Monitor various environmental conditions within your home or office with the FIBARO Motion Sensor, Apple HomeKit Light and Temperature Sensor. This uniquely designed Apple HomeKit compatible multisensor monitors and reports the status of 4 factors within a surveyed area: motion, temperature, light level, and vibrations or tampering attempts. When the sensor detects a sudden change in parameters of any of the above subjects it will send a notification to a paired remote controller and flash different colors to alert anyone nearby. If connected to a dedicated Apple HomeKit compatible hub device or controller, the FIBARO Motion Sensor can trigger smart automated scenes such as turning on lights when the room's light level drops below a preset level, or activating your HVAC system when certain temperature setpoints are reached.
- Apple HomeKit 4-in-1 multi-sensor reports active status and sudden changes of environmental factors in a room
- Detects and reports status of motion, temperature, lighting level, and vibration from tampering or sudden movement
- LED "eye" changes colors to indicate different conditions, including temperature range, detected movement, and more
- Low-battery sensor reports when battery level is below 15%
- Easy to install on a wall or any flat surface
- Voice control compatible with Apple Siri
Multicolor LED "Eye" Indicates Motion & Temperature
Unlike any other motion sensor, the FIBARO Apple HomeKit Motion Sensor features a unique, multicolor LED "eye" that changes when different environmental conditions are detected. The sensor will blink when motion is detected. The color of the sensor's "eye" is determined by the current temperature range. By default, red/orange indicates "hot" temperatures, blue indicates "cold" temperatures, and green reflects a normal/comfortable temperature range. You can choose which colors signify the different conditions and set the range of "hot", "cold", and "normal" temperature ranges by customizing the sensor's settings. Additionally, if the room's temperature suddenly changes by more than 3.6°F (2°C) within 5 minutes, the sensor will automatically send an alert to a connected Apple HomeKit controller.
Track Of Movement Through a Room
A single FIBARO Motion Sensor will simply send reports when motion is detected. If you install multiple sensors at different positions within a room or on opposite sides of a doorway, you can track the direction someone is moving through the room.
Trigger Smart Routines or Security Systems
No need to worry if you forgot to turn off the lights or lock the door before you left the house. The FIBARO Motion Sensor will communicate with other Apple HomeKit devices in your Apple HomeKit network to trigger smart automation or security scenes. When the Motion Sensor detects movement it can trigger other Apple HomeKit devices to activate, such as light switches or smart TVs. Alternatively, if the sensor detects vacancy in a room, it can automatically alert you to any Apple HomeKit connected devices that were accidentally left On. The sensor can also be programmed to arm your security system, turn off the lights, and lock your doors after no movement has been detected for a set period of time. (Can only control devices integrated into your Apple HomeKit network.)
The spherical Motion Sensor is about the size of a golf ball and can be placed on a tabletop, or mounted to a wall or other flat surface with the included screw. Simply screw the small plastic bracket to the wall and then pop in the sensor. You can adjust the sensor up/down to achieve the perfect angle.
- Motion Sensor
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Screw
- Padded Sticker
- Instruction Manual
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled device requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9.35 or later.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory away from home requires a dedicated Apple HomeKit "hub" device to maintain connection.
- Examples included third-generation Apple TV with Apple TV software 7.2.1 or later or a fourth generation Apple TV with tvOS 9.2 or later and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9.3 or later.
Innovative Apple HomeKit Solutions By FIBARO
With multiple award-winning products, FIBARO has become one of the leading Apple HomeKit manufacturers in the home automation and security industries. The company has been lauded time and time again for bringing uniquely innovative Apple HomeKit solutions to people across the globe. Introduce your home to your imagination through FIBARO.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGBHMS-001
- UPC: 857934005348
- Power Supply: CR123A battery (included), 3.0 VDC
- Recommended Installation Height: 7.87 feet (2.4m)
- Operational Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Measured Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Temperature Measuring Accuracy: 0.9° Fahrenheit (±0.5°C)
- Light Intensity Measuring Range: 0 to 32,000 LUX
- Radio Protocol: Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Range: 164 ft (50 m) line of sight
- Recommended Installation Height: 7.87 ft (2.4 m)
- Dimensions (Diameter): 1.8 inches (46 mm)
- Certifications: RoHS, FCC, CE
- Warranty: 2 Year