FIBARO Single Switch, Homekit Enabled
Add Apple Homekit Control to any Switch
Add remote control to nearly any electric device through Apple Homekit with the FIBARO Single Switch, Homekit Enabled. This wire-in control module is designed to be installed behind an existing wall switch or within an electrical box to enable remote On/Off commands through theApple HomeKit network by using Bluetooth wireless technology. The Single Switch also allows you to monitor the connected device's energy usage. The compact size of the device allows it to be installed into most wall switch boxes or housings. Once installed, the Single Switch permits local operation of the wall switch or along with remote control from your iOS mobile device or Apple Homekit compatible controller.
- Adds Apple HomeKit remote control over one electric wired device
- Communicates with Apple HomeKit devices via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology
- Works with momentary, toggle, and three-way wall switches
- Capable of controlling incandescent and halogen lights, plus small appliances rated up to 8A
- Measures and reports energy usage of connected device
- Built-in overheating, overload, and voltage detection and protection
- Compatible with any Apple HomeKit compatible controller or mobile device
- Single Switch, HomeKit Enabled
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10 or later is recommended.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10 or later or an iPad with iOS 10 or later set up as a home hub.
Innovative Z-Wave Solutions By FIBARO
With multiple award-winning products, FIBARO has become one of the leading Z-Wave manufacturers in the home automation and security industries. The company has been lauded time and time again for bringing uniquely innovative Z-Wave solutions to people across the globe. Introduce your home to your imagination through FIBARO.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGBHS-213
- EAN: 5902701701031
- Power Supply: 100-240V – 50/60 Hz
- Supported Load Types: Resistive and incandescent
- Rated Load Current: 8A – continuous load
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 95 °F (0 to 35°C)
- For Installation in Boxes: Diameter: Greater than 50mm, D: Greater than 60mm
- Overcurrent Protection: Required external 10A circuit breaker
- Radio Protocol: Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE)
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Radio Signal Power: up to 10 dBm (EIRP)
- EU Directives Compliance:
- RED 2014/53/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.65 x 1.49 x 0.8 in (42.5 x 38 x 20.4 mm)