Elk 2-Way Wireless Sound All Smoke Detector
Audibly Alerts You When Smoke is Detected
Receive alerts when smoke is detected due to a possible fire on your property with the Elk 2-Way Wireless Sound All™ Smoke Detector. This smoke detector easily integrates into your Elk home system by wirelessly connecting to an Elk M1 controller (requires two-way wireless transceiver, ELK-M1XRFTWM). It also features built-in self diagnostics to monitor its operation and sensitivity status.
- Detects smoke and has a built-in sounder
- Works with the Elk Transceiver and ELK-M1 Controller (both sold separately)
- Includes fixed and rate-of-rise temperature detection
- One detector activates all other detectors in system
- Built-in self diagnostics monitors operation status
The Elk 2-Way Wireless Sound All Smoke Detector is designed for reliable performance and is ideal for residential installations. When installed with additional ELK-6053 heat detectors and ELK-6052 smoke detectors, it can wirelessly activate the built-in sounders of all sensors during an alarm (additional sensors sold separately). This will ensure everyone at home is properly alerted when smoke is detected due to a possible fire.
Reliable Wireless Communication
The Elk Wireless Smoke Detector works with the Elk Two-Way Wireless Transceiver (part ELK-M1XRFTWM) to send and receive wireless signals to/from the Elk M1 controller. Two-way technology allows the system to continually monitor and adjust RF signals, delivering reliable wireless communication and extended battery life.
- Sound All™ Smoke Detector
- (2) Replaceable 3V Lithium battery
- (2) Plastic Anchors
- (2) #6 Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws
NOTE: Requires the Elk Two-Way Wireless Transceiver (part: ELK-M1XRFTWM) and Elk M1 Controller (both sold separately).
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-6052
- Power: 3V CR123A Lithium Battery (replaceable)
- Test/Silence Button: Test horn & silences Detector for 10 min.
- Operating Temperature: 4.4°C to 37.8°C (40°F to 100°F)
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% R.H. (non-condensing)
- Audible Sounder: >85dB(A) at 10ft (3m) minimum
- RF Frequency: 900MHz Two-way
- Current Drain: Typical 9µA Standby
- Heat Sensor Fixed Rating: 57°C ± 2°C (135°F ± 5°F)
- Heat Sensor Rate of Rise: >40°C (104°F) 8.3°C (15°F) / min
- Panel Compatibility: ELK M1 Control
- Dimensions: 120mm (4.7") x 46mm (1.8")
- Weight (grams): 210g (0.46 lbs)