Elk 2-Way Wireless Universal 3-Zone Sensor
Secure Up To 3 Entryways
The Wireless Universal 3-Zone Sensor has one built-in reed switch plus two external closed circuit zone inputs, allowing you to secure up to three doors, windows, etc. The sensor features Elk's Industry Leading Two-Way Technology with on-demand status updates, extended range and long battery life.
- Compatible with the Elk M1 Wireless Transceiver
- Zones: Built-in reed, IN1, and IN3 (closed circuit terminals)
- Front and back tamper option
The sensor works with Wireless Transceivers and Controls that accept Elk's two-way technology, such as the Elk M1 Wireless Transceiver. The sensor transmits a unique TXID identifier plus one of three Loop numbers (one for each input zone). The Loop number is used by the control to determine which input is assigned to which wireless zone.
Note: Requires the Elk M1 Wireless Transceiver (sold separately).
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-6022
- Power Source: 3V CR123A lithium battery
- Sensor: 1.5(W) x 3(L) x .9(D) inches
- Magnet: 0.57(W) x 1.5(L) x .6(D) inches
- Frequency: 902 to 928 Mhz frequency hopping
- Zones: Built-in Reed with LP1 and LP3 Auxiliary Inputs (terminals)
- Tamper: Field installed plunger for front and back detection
- Auto-Sync Type: B
- Maximum Operating Gap: 1/2-inch
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 degrees F (-10 to 40 degrees C)
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95 percent Non-Condensing
- Unique TXID Code: Over 1 million combinations