Dakota Alert 4000 Series Vehicle Sensing Probe and Receiver Kit with Relays
Be Alerted When A Vehicle Arrives In Your Driveway
The Dakota Alert 4000 Series Probe Alert Kit and Receiver with Relays will notify you when a vehicle pulls up your driveway within 12 feet. This motion detection kit includes a receiver, transmitter, 2 probes, and 50 feet of wire. The probes and wire are designed to be buried underground (parallel to the driveway) and run to the location of the transmitter box, which could be mounted on a post or nearby tree. With two probes you can measure when a vehicle arrives at the start of your driveway and when they arrive in front of your home, as well as when they leave. If your property has multiple access points you can monitor two of those locations simultaneously. The transmitter operates on three CR123A batteries and will send a signal (up to a mile away) to the receiver whenever a vehicle drives by either of the probes.
This driveway alarm kit is recommended in locations where false signals from motion detection systems are caused by large animals such as deer. And since the probes are buried underground, they're less noticeable. The weatherproof transmitter is also durable and meant to be used in exterior locations.
- Vehicle Detection Kit notifies you when a vehicle pulls up your driveway
- Burial probes and wire ignore false alarms and avoid detection
- Transmitters send signals to a Dakota Alert receiver up to mile away
- Receiver provides 12 different tones to choose from and 4 timer delay options
- Only detects vehicles and ignores large animals like deer
The Dakota Alert 4000 Series Receiver with Relays includes three outputs: two form "C" relay outputs and one 12VDC voltage output, that enable it to receive and pass along alert signals from multiple transmitters and sensors at the same time. Each of these outputs can be set to trigger after a specified delay of either 1 second, 5 seconds, 15 seconds, or 5 minutes after a sensor or transmitter is activated.
The 4000 Series Receiver with Relays receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet and can be wall-mounted or placed on a table. Up to 16 Dakota Alert transmitters can be connected to the receiver and you can choose from up to 12 different tones to sound when it receives a signal from the transmitter, which will help distinguish various zones. The receiver also provides volume control and LED flashes so you can customize how you are alerted for easy distinguishment between zones.
- RE-4K Receiver with Relays
- DAPT-4000 Transmitter
- (2) Underground Probes
- 50ft Burial Wire
- 12VDC Transformer
- (3) CR123A Batteries (U.S. orders only)
- The transmitter is only compatible with the 4000 series receivers.
- Signal range of the transmitter will vary depending on the environment.
- CR123A batteries not included on orders outside of the United States.
Dakota Alert Wireless Security Equipment
Dakota Alert is the leading manufacturer of wireless alert products. Whether you're trying to keep an eye on outbuildings or just want to know if someone is coming up your driveway, our wireless alerts and accessories allow you to be completely aware of any presence on your property.
- Manufacturer Part #: DUAL-4K Plus
- UPC: 891179000898
- Number of Sensors: Up to 16 Sensors
- 2 x form C (normally open and normally closed) relays, rated 3A
- 1 x 12VDC output max 400mA
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC – Power Supply Included
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Wireless Range: up to 1 mile (1.6km)*
- Product Dimensions: 3.3in (H) x 5in (W) x 1.3in (D)
- Operating Range: -30°F to 120°F (-34°C to 48°C)
- Burial Wire Length: 50 Feet
- Transmitter Signal Range: Up to 1 mile, depending on the environment
- Transmitter Batteries: (4) CR123A, included in U.S. orders only
- Warranty: 1 Year