Dakota Alert 4000 Rubber Hose Transmitter
Be Alerted When A Vehicle Pulls Up To Your Driveway
The Dakota Alert 4000 Rubber Hose Transmitter will alert you when a vehicle pulls up your driveway. The transmitter connects to the exterior rubber hose, which measures 25 feet long and has a diameter of 3/8 inches. Place the hose across your driveway. When a vehicle drives over the hose, a signal will be sent to the Dakota Alert receiver (up to a mile away) to alert you. The weatherproof transmitter is designed for exterior locations and runs on a 9-volt battery. Additional transmitters can be added to monitor up to 16 zones and each can be programmed to sound a different tone at the receiver.
- Rubber Hose
- This transmitter is only compatible with the 4000 series receivers (sold separately).
- Requires the Dakota Alert 4000 Series Receiver (part # DCR-4000, sold separately).
- Signal range of transmitter will vary depending on the environment.
Dakota Alert Wireless Security Equipment
Dakota Alert is the leading manufacturer of wireless alert products. Whether you're trying to keep an eye on outbuildings or just want to know if someone is coming up your driveway, our wireless alerts and accessories allow you be completely aware of any presence on your property.
- Manufacturer Part #: DCHT-4000
- Operating Range: -30°F to 120°F (-34°C to 48°C)
- Rubber Hose: 25 feet, 3/8-inch diameter
- Signal Range: Up to 1 mile, depending on the environment
- Battery: 9 volt