Dakota Alert 4000 Probe Alert Kit and Receiver with Relays
Be Alerted When A Vehicle Arrives In Your Driveway
The Dakota Alert 4000 Series Probe Alert Kit and Receiver with Relays will notify you when a vehicle pulls up your driveway within 12 feet. This motion detection kit includes a receiver, transmitter, probe, and 50 feet of wire. Bury the probe (parallel to the driveway) and wire underground and run the wire to the location of the transmitter box, which could be mounted on a post or nearby tree. The transmitter operates on four CR123A batteries and will send a signal (up to a mile away) to the receiver whenever a vehicle drives by the probe.
This driveway alarm kit is recommended in locations where false signals from motion detection systems are caused by large animals such as deer. And since the probe is buried underground, it's less noticeable. The weatherproof transmitter is also durable and meant to be used in exterior locations.
- Notifies you when a vehicle pulls up your driveway (with 10 to 12 feet)
- Less noticeable with burial probe and wire
- Transmits to a Dakota Alert receiver up to mile away
- Receiver provides 12 different tones to choose from
- Only detects vehicles and ignores large animals like deer
The Receiver with Relays includes three outputs: two form "C" relay outputs and one 12VDC voltage output, that enable it to receive and pass along alert signals from multiple transmitters and sensors at the same time. Each of these outputs can be set to trigger after a specified delay of either 1 second, 5 seconds, 15 seconds, or 5 minutes after a sensor or transmitter is activated.
This receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet and can be wall-mounted or placed on a table. Up to 16 Dakota Alert transmitters can be connected to the receiver and you can choose from up to 12 different tones to sound when it receives a signal from the transmitter, which will help distinguish various zones. The receiver also provides volume control and LED flashes so you can customize how you are alerted for easy distinguishment between zones.
- Receiver with Relays
- 12VDC Transformer
- (4) CR123A Batteries (U.S. orders only)
- The transmitter is only compatible with the 4000 series receivers.
- Signal range of transmitter will vary depending on the environment.
- CR123A batteries not included on orders outside of the United States.
Dakota Alert Wireless Security Equipment
Dakota Alert is the leading manufacturer of wireless alert products. Whether you're trying to keep an eye on outbuildings or just want to know if someone is coming up your driveway, our wireless alerts and accessories allow you to be completely aware of any presence on your property.
- Manufacturer Part #: DCPA-4K Plus
- Number of Sensors: Up to 16 Sensors
- 2 x form C (normally open and normally closed) relays, rated 3A
- 1 x 12VDC output max 400mA
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC – Power Supply Included
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Wireless Range: up to 1 mile (1.6km)*
- Product Dimensions: 3.3in (H) x 5in (W) x 1.3in (D)
- Operating Range: -30°F to 120°F (-34°C to 48°C)
- Burial Wire Length: 50 Feet
- Transmitter Signal Range: Up to 1 mile, depending on the environment
- Transmitter Batteries: (4) CR123A, included in U.S. orders only
- Warranty: 1 Year