Dakota Alert 4000 Series Vehicle Sensing Probe and Receiver Kit
Be Alerted When A Vehicle Pulls Up Your Driveway
The Dakota Alert 4000 Probe Alert Kit will notify you when a vehicle pulls up your driveway within approximately 10 to 12 feet. It includes a receiver, transmitter, two probes, and 50 feet of wire. The probes and wire are designed to be buried underground (parallel to the driveway) and run to the location of the transmitter box, which could be mounted on a post or nearby tree. With two probes you can measure when a vehicle arrives at the start of your driveway and when they arrive in front of your home, as well as when they leave. If your property has multiple access points you can monitor two of those locations simultaneously. The transmitter operates on three CR123A batteries and will send a signal (up to a mile away) to the receiver whenever a vehicle drives by either of the probes.
This driveway alarm kit is recommended in locations where false signals from motion detection systems are caused by large animals such as deer. And since the probes are buried underground, they're less noticeable. The weatherproof transmitter is also durable and meant to be used in exterior locations.
- Vehicle detection kit notifies you when a vehicle approaches your driveway or property
- Burial probes and wire avoid detection and false alarms
- Transmitter sends signals to a Dakota Alert receiver up to mile away
- Receiver provides 12 different tones to choose from
- Only detects vehicles and ignores large animals like deer
The receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet and can be wall-mounted or placed on a table. The receiver plays one of 12 different tones when the receiver gets a signal from the transmitter and up to 16 Dakota Alert transmitters can be connected to a single receiver. It also provides volume control so you can set the sound to the desired level.
- DCR-4000 Receiver
- DAPT-4000 Transmitter
- (2) Underground Probes
- 50ft Burial Wire
- 12VDC Transformer
- (3) CR123A Batteries (U.S. orders only)
- The transmitter is only compatible with the 4000 series receivers.
- Signal range of the transmitter will vary depending on the environment.
- CR123A batteries not included on orders outside of the United States.
Dakota Alert Wireless Security Equipment
Dakota Alert is the leading manufacturer of wireless alert products. Whether you're trying to keep an eye on outbuildings or just want to know if someone is coming up your driveway, our wireless alerts and accessories allow you to be completely aware of any presence on your property.
- Manufacturer Part #: DUAL-4000
- UPC: 891179000904
- Receiver Power: 12VDC transformer
- Operating Range: -30°F to 120°F (-34°C to 48°C)
- Burial Wire Length: 50 Feet
- Transmitter Signal Range: Up to 1 mile, depending on the environment
- Transmitter Batteries: (3) CR123A, included in U.S. orders only