Dakota Alert 4000 Probe Transmitter
Be Alerted When A Vehicle Pulls Up Your Driveway
The Dakota Alert 4000 Probe Transmitter will alert you when a vehicle drives up your driveway (within 10 to 12 feet). It includes a burial probe and 50 feet of burial wire. When installing, ensure the probe is buried parallel to the driveway, while the wire is run underground to the location of the transmitter box, which could be mounted on a post or nearby tree. The transmitter operates on four CR123A batteries and will send a signal (up to a mile away) to the Dakota Alert receiver (part # DCR-4000, sold separately) whenever a vehicle drives by the probe.
This driveway alarm is recommended in areas where large animals such as deer cause false signals from motion detection systems. And since the probe is buried underground, it will go unnoticed. The weatherproof transmitter is also durable and meant to be used in outdoor locations.
- (4) CR123A Batteries (U.S. orders only)
- The transmitter is only compatible with the 4000 series receivers.
- Requires the Dakota Alert 4000 Series Receiver (part # DCR-4000, sold separately).
- Signal range of transmitter will vary depending on the environment.
- CR123A batteries not included on orders outside of the United States.
Dakota Alert Wireless Security Equipment
Dakota Alert is the leading manufacturer of wireless alert products. Whether you're trying to keep an eye on outbuildings or just want to know if someone is coming up your driveway, our wireless alerts and accessories allow you be completely aware of any presence on your property.
- Manufacturer Part #: DCPT-4000
- Operating Range: -30°F to 120°F (-34°C to 48°C)
- Burial Wire Length: 50 Feet
- Signal Range: Up to 1 mile, depending on the environment
- Batteries: (4) CR123A, included in U.S. orders only