iON Digital Plunger Wireless Door Security Sensor
The World's Smallest Wireless Door Security Transmitter
A bulky home security system can be an eyesore. Adding to that stress is hard wire installation permanently altering the aesthetics of a room, door or window treatment. With its wireless connectivity and fully concealed platform, however, the iON Security Plunger is a door security sensor that finally eliminates these pesky inconveniences.
The iON Plunger recessed sensor is a reed switch magnet contact transmitter that provides concealed protection for a door. The transmitter is powered by a long-life lithium battery that is easily replaceable when a low battery condition is indicated by the control.
Each iON Plunger has its own unique identification code (serial number) permanently assigned during manufacturing. The control unit is required to enroll the transmitter's ID during installation of the alarm system.
- Wireless Door Security Sensors
- Fully Concealed
- Residential and Commercial Applications
- Aesthetic: Fully concealed wireless door sensor
- Simple to specify: Compatible with current DSC, GE, HAI and 2GIG Wireless receivers
- Easy to install: Only a drill, a 3/4" Forstner bit and a 1/4" wood bit (for antenna insertion) are required
- Composition: Micro-processor, Micro-transmitter, Lithium Battery, Optimized Antenna for superior zone signal
- Long-life Battery: 5+ years (average rating)
This transmitter is compatible with current DSC, GE, HAI and 2GIG Wireless receivers.
The Sense Of Security
Wireless security has now overtaken hardwire systems as the leading installation choice by security professionals in residential and light commercial. The most objectionable part of this to the homeowner is that installations are done with bulky surface mounted sensors that are obtrusive to look at and design around. iON has designed innovative solutions to combat this with their line of concealed wireless sensors.
- Dimensions: 0.33 in. deep x 0.75 in. diameter
- Power Source: 3.0V Lithium Coin Cell Battery (CR1620)
- Cavity Depth Fit: 1" depth.
- Visual Characteristics: Each sensor is color-coded to identify their respective compatibility:
- DSC: Black
- GE: Blue
- HAI: Green
- 2GIG: Blue with White Antenna
- Environmental Conditions: Ambient temperature 10° – 120° F (-12 – 49° C).
- Replacement: Sensor and Magnet and/or Battery field-replaceable.