Yale Assure Lock 2 Key-Free Keypad with Z-Wave Plus
Upgrade Your Entryway with Keyless Access Options
Improve the security and accessibility of your front door with the Yale Assure Lock 2 Key-Free Keypad with Z-Wave Plus. This Z-Wave 500 series connected electronic deadbolt improves the style and functionality of your entryway through multiple unlock methods and various ways to monitor your lock's status when you're away. This model offers 2 ways to access your door: 4-8 digit passcode entered into the pushbutton keypad, or with virtual keys or on-demand remote access through the Yale Access app or the mobile app of a connected Z-Wave hub. You can check on the lock's real time status, receive notifications when the lock is used, and decide who can unlock your door and when through a connected mobile app. Additional features include two-step verification, auto-locking the door, battery backup, voice control, and smart home integration with select popular home automation hubs.
- Z-Wave Plus deadbolt with pushbutton keypad offers multiple key-free and remote access options to unlock your front door
- 2 ways to unlock: 4-8 digit passcode or remote access through the Yale Access or connected Z-Wave hub app
- Auto-Lock the door when entering or leaving Bluetooth proximity
- Share passcodes with guests, friends, and family and schedule days and time periods when passcodes can be used
- Compatible with left and right handed doors, no professional installation necessary
- Two-factor authentication, biometric verification and fingerprint resistant keypad ensure access to your door is kept within your control
- Voice Control Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, Google Home
- Smart home integration with Z-Wave compatible hubs including SmartThings, Ezlo, Ring, and more
Enjoy Hands-Free Access with Auto-Lock
The Assure Lock 2 offers hands-free operation through its smart Auto-Lock feature. Once inside and after closing the door, the lock can automatically lock itself once your mobile device leaves Bluetooth range or after a set period of time. This hands-free operation helps when bringing in groceries or large packages or groups of people, and ensures you don't forget to lock the door when coming or leaving.
Unlock with Yale Access or Connected Z-Wave Hub Mobile App
This Assure Lock 2 can be remotely controlled from the Yale Access mobile app or the relative mobile app of a connected Z-Wave hub or controller. The apps utilize your mobile device's Bluetooth and Wi-Fi transmitters to provide smart access to your Yale lock, including enabling you to remotely lock/unlock your door, share access with others, and keep track of the lock's activity through saved records and real-time alerts, integration into home automation systems and smart scenes, and enabling voice control compatibility with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri.
As a part of a larger Z-Wave network, the Z-Wave hub's app will allow you to include the Assure Lock 2 into smart automation or security scenes to work in tandem with other Z-Wave compatible devices on the network. Accessing the Assure Lock 2 can trigger various automated functions, including turning On/Off lights and home entertainment systems, activating security devices when locking the door or deactivating security devices when unlocking the door, and more.
Share Passcodes for Key-Free Operation
The Assure Lock 2 allows owners and guests to input 4-8 digit codes to unlock the door. Up to 250 codes can be created and shared with guests, family members, and renters. Owners can schedule when codes are valid for greater access control over your building. Valid codes can be limited to certain days of the week or windows of time on a given day.
Open Doors with Autoslide AutoSwing After Unlocking
Through the Yale Access app, this Yale Smart Lock is designed to work in conjunction with Autoslide's AutoSwing Automatic Door Operator, allowing users to easily unlock and enter or exit and secure their homes. Once the Yale Lock and Autoslide AutoSwing are connected to your Internet network and paired together, the AutoSwing will automatically open the door when the Yale lock is unlocked to enable hands free operation of your front door. You can control both devices from either the Yale Access app or Autoslide app from anywhere, plus share access with others, and check on device status and usage history.
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior hinge and pivot doors, the deadbolt installs on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 2-1/4 inches thick. The lock is suitable for both left or right handed doors. All the necessary hardware is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/8 to 2-1/4" thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
The deadbolt is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. The deadbolt can also support a 9V backup battery. A Yale Smart Network Module (Z-Wave Plus Smart Module included) easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low, or wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Assure Lock 2® Keypad Deadbolt with Z-Wave, Key-Free
- Z-Wave Plus 500 Series Smart Module
- Battery Cover
- Mounting Plate
- (4) AA Batteries
- Strike Plate
- Mounting Screws
- Reset Pin
- Installation Guide
- Requires connection to the Internet and Wi-Fi network.
- Requires Z-Wave compatible product and hub.
- Remote access requires a smartphone or mobile device with a compatible Z-Wave hub app for iOS and Android.
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- YRD430-ZW3-BSP: Black Suede
- YRD430-ZW3-0BP: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- YRD430-ZW3-619: Satin Nickel
- YRD430-ZW3-BSP: 081023090964
- YRD430-ZW3-0BP: 081023090957
- YRD430-ZW3-619: 081023112246
- Wireless Protocol: Z-Wave Plus (500 series), Bluetooth
- Number of Entry Codes: 250
- Keypad Type: Pushbutton
- Face Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Strike: 1" x 2 1/4" RC (Round Corner)
- Latch: 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" Adjustable Latch
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2 1/4" RC (Round Corner)
- Handing: Self-handing
- Outside Temperature Range: -22 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C)
- Inside Temperature Range: 5 to 158°F (-15 to 70°C)
- Battery Temperature Range: 14 to 131°F (-10 to 55°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Exterior: 0.8" L x 2.6" W x 4.9" H
- Interior: 1.7" L x 2.7" W x 4.9" H
- Ratings & Certifications: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA,
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical