WaterCop Wireless Flood Sensor, 2 Probes
Wireless Flood Sensor with 2 Probes
Make sure your WaterCop system catches leaks accurately by adding the WaterCop Wireless Flood Sensor (2 Probes) to your setup. Improved to replace the original dual-probe sensor, model WH200, this new model works the same way with enhanced reliability. It features two probes, allowing you to cover a wide area, such as both sides of your toilet. By maximizing your opportunities to detect leaks from multiple angles, you can increase your chances of detecting them before they cause damage.
- Two sensor probes on wires detect leaks independently
- Covers two areas within 12 feet of each other
- Transmits wireless signal to valve when moisture is detected
- Wireless reporting range up to 200 feet
- WaterCop system supports unlimited number of sensors
- Powered by batteries or optional AC adapter
How It Works
The flood sensor features a robust 418MHz radio transmitter chipset with up to a 200-foot operating range, and two sensor probes at the end of two 6-foot wires. Each sensor has two tiny gold probes that detect even the slightest amount of moisture.
When either probe detects moisture, the transmitter sends a wireless signal back to the WaterCop valve, instructing it to shut off the water supply to the home. The WaterCop valve will remain closed until it is manually reset.
Flood sensors operate on either two AA batteries or an optional AC power adapter, and can be mounted with adhesive tape.
WaterCop System Components
A complete WaterCop System is composed of three essential parts:
- A WaterCop Electric Actuator Motor and wireless radio receiver (sold separately).
- A ball valve connected to the WaterCop Motor to automatically turn off your water supply when any flood sensor detects water (sold separately).
- Flood sensors, which detect water from a leak or overflow, house a wireless radio transmitter that sends a signal to the WaterCop to turn off your water supply (several sensor configurations to choose).
Where to Use WaterCop:
- Kitchen: dishwashers, refrigerators, icemakers
- Bathroom: toilets, bathtubs, showers
- Water Heaters
- Washing Machines
NOTE: Requires a compatible WaterCop system valve, sold separately. Batteries/power supply not included. Serves as the replacement model for the original WH200 model.
Stop Damaging Water Leaks...
... before they become major problems!
WaterCop automatic water shut-off systems automatically turn off the water when a leak has been detected. This effectively reduces the chance of water damage due to common plumbing problems.
WaterCop Systems are activated by flood sensors, an optional remote switch, or many types of home security systems. WaterCop systems provide homeowners with added control benefits and peace of mind.
Maintain a smarter home ... install a WaterCop today!
- Manufacturer Part #: WCDFS2
- Color: White
- Number of Probes: 2
- Battery: Two (2) AA alkaline batteries (not supplied)
- Battery Life: Approx. 1 year
- Wireless Range: 150 to 200 feet
- Sensor Cord: 6 feet
- Warranty: 2 Years