WaterCop Classic Outdoor Kit, Indoor Control Unit with Cable and Outdoor Actuator
Prevent Property Damage With Automatic Water Valve Shut-Off
Stop indoor leaks by sealing your outdoor main water line with the WaterCop Classic Outdoor Kit, Interface with Cable and Outdoor Actuator. This outdoor waterproof water control kit is the ideal solution for homes with a water supply line located outside a home. When a connected WaterCop leak sensor (sold separately) detects a leak, it signals the indoor interface to order the connected actuator motor and valve to automatically close and shut off your home's water supply, immediately halting the spread of additional water damage.
- Water detection kit shuts off outdoor water line to stop leaks
- Receives wireless signals from wireless flood sensor(s)
- Automatically activates the shut-off valve upon leak detection
- On/Off valve control buttons allow manual operation
- Color-coded LED indicates current valve position
- Includes 20-foot power cord for any standard outlet
- Optionally integrates into a security/automation system
- (1) WaterCop Outdoor Actuator Motor
- (1) WaterCop Indoor Interface
- (1) Connection Cable
- (1) Power Supply, 20-foot cord
The WaterCop Classic Outdoor Kit includes two components: the outdoor-rated actuator motor to control the valve and the indoor interface.
The waterproof outdoor actuator motor mounts onto the main water line and connects to the indoor interface with an outdoor-rated connection cable. The indoor interface plugs into a standard outlet.
Place a WaterCop water and temperature sensor (sold separately) near a water-using appliance, such as a sink, washing machine, etc. When water is detected, the sensor signals the indoor interface to order the motor to close the valve. If the WaterCop system is connected to a third party automation or security network, it can send alerts to the network controller when leaks are detected.
- The WaterCop motor requires electrical power (120V standard outlet) and will not operate during a power outage.
- Not compatible with Z-Wave WaterCop devices. Intended for use only with the wireless 418 MHz WaterCop Classic system.
- Lead Free Brass Ball Valve sold separately.
Stop Damaging Water Leaks
WaterCop automatic water shut-off systems automatically turn off the water when a leak has been detected. This effectively reduces the chance of water damage due to common plumbing problems.
WaterCop Systems are activated by flood sensors, an optional remote switch, or many types of home security systems. WaterCop systems provide homeowners with added control benefits and peace of mind. Maintain a smarter home ... install a WaterCop today!
- When activated by a sensor, valve must be locally reset for maximum protection
- Electrically driven actuator for quick, reliable closure
- 110VAC converted to 12VDC (Class 2 power converter with 20-foot cord)
- Tested over 250,000 cycles for long product life
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 25" Cable: WCDACT25W
- 50" Cable: WCDACT50W
- 75" Cable: WCDACT75W
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Frequency: 418 MHz
- Wireless Range: approx. 100 to 200 feet
- Ambient Temperature: 35 to 105 degrees F
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, NEMA 4x (weather resistant)
- Voltage: 110 VAC converted to 12 VDC (Class 2 power converter), 0.85A full load
- Approvals: NEMA 4x (weather resistant). NSF/ANSI 372 Certified Lead Free
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited