WaterCop Classic Interface for Large Valves with 12VDC Actuators
Command Large Motorized Valves to Stop Leaks
The WaterCop Classic Interface for 1-1/2-in and 2-in Large Valves with 12VDC Actuator is specifically designed to integrate with large-sized WaterCop valves (sold separately). This indoor control unit connects to WaterCop motorized valves and leak sensors (sold separately) to command your WaterCop Leak Detection System. When a connected leak sensor sends an alert that it detects water, the Interface sends a command to connected motorized valve to close to prevent further leakage. The interface can also connect to third-party home automation and security systems via CAT5 cable to send alerts when it changes the open/close status of connected valves.
- Receives wireless signals from wireless flood sensor(s)
- Automatically activates the shut-off valve upon leak detection
- On/off valve control buttons allow for manual operation
- Color-coded LED indicates current valve position
- Includes 20-foot power cord for any standard outlet
- Optionally integrates into a security/automation system
WaterCop works around the clock monitoring potentially vulnerable areas in your home for plumbing leaks and flooding. When a leak is detected, the WaterCop system sends a signal to close the main supply valve. The WaterCop Classic system supports third-party integration with additional devices such as lights, buzzers, auto dialers, or security/automation systems to further alert and notify property owners and that the WaterCop system has detected unwanted water been activated.
- WaterCop Classic Indoor Interface
- Connection Cable
- Power Cord, 20-foot
- Large Lead-Free Brass Ball Valve with 12VDC Industrial Actuator (WCEHH2xATE25H) is sold separately.
- WaterCop leak sensors (WCDFSx) sold separately.
- Not compatible with Z-Wave WaterCop devices. Intended for use only with the wireless 418 MHz WaterCop Classic system.
Stop Damaging Water Leaks
WaterCop automatic water shut-off systems automatically turn off the water when a leak has been detected. This effectively reduces the chance of water damage due to common plumbing problems.
WaterCop Systems are activated by flood sensors, an optional remote switch, or many types of home security systems. WaterCop systems provide homeowners with added control benefits and peace of mind. Maintain a smarter home ... install a WaterCop today!
- Manufacturer Part #: WCDNM
- Frequency: 418 MHz
- Wireless Range: approx. 100 to 200 feet
- Ambient Temperature: 35 to 105 degrees F
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate
- Voltage: 12VDC, 60 Hz
- Power Cord: 20-foot power cord with 2-prong transformer for a standard outlet.
- Approvals: FCC, UL
- Warranty: 2 Year