WaterCop Lead Free Brass Ball Valve with 12VDC Industrial Actuator, Low Voltage
Remotely Control Your Water Flow
Protect your property against water damage with the WaterCop Large Lead Free Brass Ball Valve with 12VDC Industrial Actuator, Low Voltage. When used in conjunction with flood or other third-party sensors (sold separately), this automatic valve can shut off your water supply as soon as water is detected.
- Valve opens and closes quickly for reliable protection
- Actuator provides feedback when the valve is open or closed
- Compatible with major brands of automation/security systems
- Approved for drinking water applications in all 50 states
- Lead-Free Brass Valve complies with NSF/ANSI 372
- Requires WaterCop Classic Interface (part # WCDNM, sold separately) for operation
The Large Brass Ball Valve mounts onto a larger pipe connected to your water supply. The industrial actuator is waterproof and weatherproof, it can be installed either indoors or outdoors. This provides 24/7 remote access to the supply.
WaterCop works around the clock monitoring potentially vulnerable areas in your home for plumbing leaks and flooding. When a leak is detected, the WaterCop system sends a signal to close the main supply valve. The WaterCop Classic system supports third-party integration with additional devices such as lights, buzzers, auto dialers, or security/automation systems to further alert and notify property owners and that the WaterCop system has detected unwanted water been activated.
- Large Lead Free Brass Ball Valve
- Industrial Actuator
- Power Cable
Notes: Requires WaterCop Classic Interface (part # WCDNM, sold separately) for operation.
Stop Damaging Water Leaks
WaterCop automatic water shut-off systems automatically turn off the water when a leak has been detected. This effectively reduces the chance of water damage due to common plumbing problems.
WaterCop Systems are activated by flood sensors, an optional remote switch, or many types of home security systems. WaterCop systems provide homeowners with added control benefits and peace of mind. Maintain a smarter home ... install a WaterCop today!
- Manufacturer Part #:
- WCEHH27ATE25H: 1.5 inches
- WCEHH28ATE25H: 2 inches
- Approvals: NSF/ANSI 372 Certification
- Max Pressure Rating: 300 PSI
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40 to 150 degrees F
- Weight: 8.27 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Year