WaterCop Wireless Flood Sensor, 1 Probe
Wireless Flood Sensor with 1 Probe
Get the latest in WaterCop's leak detection technology by adding the redesigned WaterCop Wireless Flood Sensor (1 Probe) to your WaterCop system. Improved to replace the original single-probe sensor, model WH100, this new model works the same way with enhanced reliability. The WaterCop system supports an unlimited number of sensors, and this wireless sensor works up to 200 feet away from the WaterCop valve, allowing you to detect leaks anywhere and everywhere in your home.
- Single sensor probe on wire detects leaks
- Transmits wireless signal to valve when moisture is detected
- Wireless reporting range up to 200 feet
- WaterCop system supports unlimited number of sensors
- Powered by batteries or optional AC adapter
How It Works
The flood sensor features a robust 418MHz radio transmitter chipset, and one sensor probe at the end of a 6-foot wire. The sensor has two tiny gold probes that detect even the slightest amount of moisture.
When the sensor detects moisture, the transmitter sends a wireless signal back to the WaterCop valve, instructing it to shut off the water supply to the home. The WaterCop valve will remain closed until it is manually reset.
Flood sensors operate on either two AA batteries or an optional AC power adapter, and can be mounted with adhesive tape.
WaterCop System Components
A complete WaterCop System is composed of three essential parts:
- A WaterCop Electric Actuator Motor and wireless radio receiver (sold separately).
- A ball valve connected to the WaterCop Motor to automatically turn off your water supply when any flood sensor detects water (sold separately).
- Flood sensors, which detect water from a leak or overflow, house a wireless radio transmitter that sends a signal to the WaterCop to turn off your water supply (several sensor configurations to choose).
Where to Use WaterCop:
- Kitchen: dishwashers, refrigerators, icemakers
- Bathroom: toilets, bathtubs, showers
- Water Heaters
- Washing Machines
NOTE: Requires a compatible WaterCop system valve, sold separately. Batteries/power supply not included. Serves as the replacement model for the original WH100 model.
Stop Damaging Water Leaks...
... before they become major problems!
WaterCop automatic water shut-off systems automatically turn off the water when a leak has been detected. This effectively reduces the chance of water damage due to common plumbing problems.
WaterCop Systems are activated by flood sensors, an optional remote switch, or many types of home security systems. WaterCop systems provide homeowners with added control benefits and peace of mind.
Maintain a smarter home ... install a WaterCop today!
- Manufacturer Part #: WCDFS1
- Color: White
- Number of Probes: 1
- Battery: Two (2) AA alkaline batteries (not supplied)
- Battery Life: Approx. 1 year
- Wireless Frequency: 418 MHz
- Wireless Range: 150 to 200 feet
- Sensor Cord: 6 feet
- Warranty: 2 Years