UCS Nano DC Chain Actuator, 500mm/20"
Electric Chain Actuator With 20-Inch Chain Operation
Add automated motorized open/close operation to your building's skylight, awning window, hopper, or curtain wall vent with the UCS Nano DC Chain Actuator with 20-inch chain operation. This chain actuator can easily be integrated with automation systems in homes and office buildings, providing a natural ventilation system that saves energy and lowers operating costs by reducing heating and air conditioning use. It features an energy efficient low voltage DC motor with a push/pull force of up to 90 lbs. The double-link chain is not only made of stainless steel and centered in an attractive aluminum case, but also self-adjusting for proper closure during installation. Multiple actuators can be linked together for operating multiple windows simultaneously, making it ideal for large buildings such as schools, universities, municipal buildings, offices, gymnasiums, large homes, and more.
- 20-inch (500mm) chain operator for a curtain wall vent, hopper, skylight, or an awning window
- Self-adjusting chain operator for proper closure during installation
- Operator has stainless steel, double-link chain for rigidity and durability
- Low-profile, attractive aluminum case
- Minimum sash height is 10 feet
- Two-year UCS manufacturer's warranty
Available Colors: White, Silver or Black
- Nano DC Chain Actuator
- UL Power Cable
- Do not tamper with the actuator, or warranty is void.
- Mounting brackets sold separately.
- Chain stroke is 19.7 inches (approximately 20 inches)
UCS Motor System
The UCS Motor System is ideal for skylights, awnings or hopper windows. The motor connects directly, easily to sash; no operator needed as with other brands. The chain is double-link, all stainless steel, and centered in case; the chain terminal is chrome-plated brass. It can be easily built-in into the frame of curtain walls. Stopping in a closed position is regulated by an internal limit switch. The motor stops in intermediate positions in case of overload.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 41954JUL: Black
- 41953IUL: Silver
- 41955KUL: White
- Opening Mechanism: Stainless steel chain
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC Low Voltage
- Nom. Current Draw: 1.2 A average
- Limit Stop:
- (Open): Built in limit switch
- (Closed) Integrated electronic power cut-off
- Chain Stroke (approx): 500mm (20")
- Force (Max): Up to 90 lbs. (400 N) push/pull
- Chain Speed: 4-15mm per second
- Power Cable: UL cable 3 meter included
- Run/Rest Cycle: For every 60 sec running (on), must then rest (off) for 120 sec
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 27-5/8 x 1-3/8 x 1 inches (700 x 35 x 24mm)
- Certifications: UL
- Protection Class: IP20
- Warranty: 2 Years