UCS Nano DC Chain Actuator, 200mm/8"
Electric Chain Actuator With 8-Inch Chain Operation
Add powered Open/Close operation to your large windows or awnings with the UCS Nano DC Chain Actuator. This electric chain actuator provides 8-inch chain operation for a skylight, awning window, hopper, or curtain wall vent. It can easily be integrated with automation systems in homes and office buildings, providing a natural ventilation system that saves energy and lowers operating costs by reducing heating and air conditioning use. This chain actuator features a low voltage, energy efficient DC motor capable of a push/pull force of up to 90 lb. The double-link chain is made of stainless steel and centered in an attractive aluminum case. Plus, multiple actuators can be linked together for operating multiple windows simultaneously, making it ideal for large buildings such as schools, universities, municipal buildings, offices, gymnasiums, large homes, and more.
- 8-inch (200mm) chain operator for a curtain wall vent, hopper, skylight, or an awning window
- Self-adjusting chain operator for proper closure during installation
- Operator has stainless steel, double-link chain for rigidity and durability
- Low-profile, attractive aluminum case
- Minimum sash height is 10 feet
- Two-year UCS manufacturer's warranty
Available Colors: White, Silver or Black
- Nano DC Chain Actuator
- UL Power Cable
- Do not tamper with the actuator, or warranty is void.
- Mounting brackets sold separately.
- Chain stroke is 7.8 inches (approximately 8 inches)
UCS Motor System
The UCS Motor System is ideal for skylights, awnings or hopper windows. The motor connects directly, easily to sash; no operator needed as with other brands. The chain is double-link, all stainless steel, and centered in case; the chain terminal is chrome-plated brass. It can be easily built-in into the frame of curtain walls. Stopping in a closed position is regulated by an internal limit switch. The motor stops in intermediate positions in case of overload.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 41944ZUL: Black
- 41944ZUL: Silver
- 41946BUL: White
- Opening Mechanism: Stainless steel chain
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC Low Voltage
- Nom. Current Draw: 1.2 A average
- Limit Stop:
- (Open): Built in limit switch
- (Closed) Integrated electronic power cut-off
- Chain Stroke (approx): 200mm (8")
- Force (Max): Up to 90 lbs. (400 N) push/pull
- Chain Speed: 4-15mm per second
- Power Cable: UL cable 3 meter included
- Run/Rest Cycle: For every 60 sec running (on), must then rest (off) for 120 sec
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 21-5/8 x 1-3/8 x 1 inches (550 x 35 x 24mm)
- Certifications: UL
- Protection Class: IP20
- Warranty: 2 Years