TekTone Apartment Speaker Station, 5 Wire
Talk, Listen, and Open the Door for Guests
Clearly communicate with visitors at your apartment complex's front door with the TekTone Apartment Speaker Station, 5 Wire. This voice intercom station connects to TekTone Entrance or Vandal Panels to allow residents to talk with visitors and unlock the Entrance panel to allow them inside. The apartment station features three momentary action push buttons (Talk, Listen, and Door Release) that activate when the buttons are held down. Each button is labeled by English text, international symbols, and Braille for near universal understanding and easy operation.
- Push-and-hold button operated voice intercoms for TekTone apartment intercom systems
- Provides clear voice communication between other TekTone intercom stations
- 5-wire connections ensure operation across expansive systems and large buildings
- English, Braille, and international symbols label each button for easy, universal understanding
- Flame retardant ABS plastic faceplate protect internal circuitry
The Apartment Station mounts onto a wall with a IH103 mounting plate, or into a wall IH101 box (both sold separately).
Communications for Today and Tomorrow
TekTone designs and manufactures high quality, affordable call systems and emergency alert devices for medical and residential applications. TekTone apartment entry and call systems are configured to accommodate 3-, 4-, or 5- wire intercom stations and are suited for outdoor environments.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- IR105E: Flush Mount
- IR205E: Surface Mount
- Finish: Flame-retardant ABS plastic
- Controls: Individually replaceable push buttons with self-wiping contacts. Identified for talk, listen and door functions
- Speaker/Mic: 2.5 inches (89 mm) with voice response. Also used for electronic tone signals
- Connection: Screw terminals
- Housings: IH103 mounting plate or IH101 box
- Dimensions: 6.875 H x 5 W x 1.25 D inches (175 x 127 x 32mm)