TekTone Apartment Intercom Amplifier/Relay/Power Supply
Power & Connect Your TekTone Intercoms
Power your TekTone Apartment Entry System with the TekTone Apartment Intercom Amplifier. This unit works as a power supply, control unit, and power amplifier designed to operate with 3-wire or 4-wire Apartment Speaker Stations (sold separately). Voice volume and audio tone volume controls are adjustable through the front facing screw terminal. The TekTone PK543A amplifier also includes multiple door release operation with three delayed door timing modes: AC, DC, or Maglock, and two call tones: steady or warbling.
- Power Supply/Control Unit/Amplifier for TekTone Apartment Entry Systems
- 3 Door Timing Modes: AC, DC, or Maglock
- Two Call Tones: Steady and Warbling
- Selectable Door Button Hold Timeout and Talk before Door Interlock
NOTE: The TekTone PK543A is required for IRx03E or IRx04E TekTone Apartment Intercom Stations (sold separately).
Communications for Today and Tomorrow
TekTone designs and manufactures high quality, affordable call systems and emergency alert devices for medical and residential applications. TekTone apartment entry and call systems are configured to accommodate 3-, 4-, or 5- wire intercom stations and are suited for outdoor environments.
- Manufacturer Part #: PK543A
- Dimensions: 5.5 (H) x 3.125 (W) x 2 (D) inches (140 x 80 x 51 mm)
- Construction: Flame-retardant (UL 94V-0) plastic
- Amplification: Integrated circuit amplifier with frequency response, adjusted for ideal voice quality
- Call Tone: Integrated circuit oscillator with steady and warble modes
- Door Release: AC, DC or Maglock (12 VDC/24 VDC)
- Controls: Voice Volume, Tone Volume and dip switches for selectable modes
- Connections: Polarized plug-in type
- Power Required: 16 VAC, 10 VA
- Mounting: Surface mount