TekTone Apartment Speaker Station, 4 Wire
Talk, Listen, and Open the Door for Guests
Clearly hear visitors at your apartment complex's front door with the TekTone Apartment Station, 4 Wire. These voice intercom stations connect to TekTone Entrance or Vandal Panels to enable clear voice communication and door-release operation. The apartment station features three momentary action push buttons — Talk, Listen, and Door Release — that activate when the buttons are held down. Each button is labeled by English text, international symbols, and Braille for near universal understanding and easy operation.
- Push-and-hold button operated voice intercoms
- Clear voice quality
- Easy to flush mount
- The mounting holes on the Surface Mount are located at the top and bottom of the unit
- The mounting holes on the Flush Mount are located on the left and right side of the unit
The Apartment Station flush mounts into a wall with a IH103 mounting plate, or IH101 box (both sold separately). The Apartment Station faceplate is made of flame-retardant ABS plastic and blends well with any setting.
NOTE: Requires a AM492xx series Entrance Panel, a PK543A Amplifier, and SS102A Transformer for operation (all sold separately).
Communications for Today and Tomorrow
TekTone designs and manufactures high quality, affordable call systems and emergency alert devices for medical and residential applications. TekTone apartment entry and call systems are configured to accommodate 3-, 4-, or 5- wire intercom stations and are suited for outdoor environments.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Flush Mount: IR104E
- Surface Mount: IR204E
- Finish: Flame-retardant ABS plastic
- Controls: Individually replaceable push buttons with self-wiping contacts. Identified for talk, listen and door functions
- Speaker/Mic: 2.5 inches (89 mm) with voice response. Also used for electronic tone signal.
- Connection: Screw terminals
- Housings: IH103 mounting plate or IH101 box
- Dimensions: (H) 6.875 x (W) 5 x (D) 1.25 inches (175 x 127 x 32mm)