Speco 4MP H.265 IP Bullet Camera with Analytics and Junction Box, 2.8-12mm Motorized Lens
High-Quality Surveillance With Advanced Analytics
Improve the security at your property by adding a smart HD surveillance camera that offers advanced playback analytics with the Speco 4MP H.265 IP Bullet Camera With Analytics and Junction Box, 2.8-12mm Motorized Lens. This bullet camera supports up to 4MP at 30fps and H.265/H.264 compression formats. It features an IR cut filter for true day/night operation and true WDR (wide dynamic range) for image compensation in high contrast areas, allowing it to perform exceptionally well in indoor/outdoor areas. It's also built with durability in mind because it's IP67 rated for weather resistance and can operate in cold conditions as low as -40°F. The camera also has built-in standard PoE to help minimize the use of power cables and includes a junction box for secure installation.
- 2.8-12mm 4x optical zoom lens captures HD resolution (2560x1440 @ 30fps)
- True WDR (wide dynamic range) for image compensation in high contrast areas
- Supports H.265/H.264 codecs and multiple streaming (up to 3 streams)
- IR cut filter for Day/Night true operation with IR range up to 167 feet
- Weather-resistant IP67 rated for durable use
- Built-in PoE standard (IEEE 802.3af)
This Speco IP Camera features Advanced Analytics, which will help it ignore false triggers such as falling leaves, animal movement, and precipitation. Its Advanced Analytics feature provides motion detection, line crossing, object detection, region intrusion and video blurring, and other detection capabilities to vastly enhance the surveillance security of your property. It also features image settings such as watermark, IP address filtering, video mask, password protection, and corridor mode. Corridor mode will allow you to rotate the camera image 90 degrees, converting the widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio to a narrow portrait style 9:16, making it ideal in situations where viewing a long hallway is preferred.
Remote Management from Your Computer or Phone
This Speco camera can be controlled via Speco's web management tool and free Speco Mobile app (iOS and Android) when connected to a compatible network video recorder (NVR), sold separately. Through the web tool or the app, you can view live footage from connected cameras, adjust settings, and customize presets for optimal, personalized performance.
The Speco IP Bullet Camera can be installed indoors or outdoors and is weather-resistant for durable use. To help conceal and protect the camera's cables, a junction box is included. A mounting template and hardware are also included for accurate installation. The camera can be powered by a 12VDC power supply or by Power over Ethernet (all power supply devices sold separately).
- Bullet Camera
- Junction Box
- Mounting Hardware
- CD (manual, software, for PC)
- This device supports viewing and management via a web browser on a PC.
- 12VDC Power Supply not included (uses PoE as standard).
- Network video recorders (NVR) sold separately.
- Do not connect two power supplying sources to the device at the same time, it may result in device damage.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed-circuit video, and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects, and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O4VB2M
- UPC: 030519039840
- Image Sensor: Progressive scan 1/3" CMOS, 4MP
- Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1440 (4MP)
- Field of View: 94° to 31°(H), 52° to 17.6° (V), 112° to 35.6° (D)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.016 lux @ F1.4, AGC ON; 0 lux with IR
- Image Settings: Region of interest, Saturation, Brightness, Chroma, Contrast, Wide Dynamic, Defog, Sharpen, Noise Reduction
- Day/Night: Smart IR up to 167' (depending on scene reflection)
- Compensation: True WDR, BLC, HLC
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/2 – 1/100000 sec
- DNR: 3D DNR
- Angle Adjustment: Pan 0°-360°, Tilt 0°-90°, Rotation 0°-360°
- Main Resolution: 2560x1440 / 2304x1296 / 1920x1080 up to 30fps
- Sub Stream Resolution: 720p (1-15fps), D1, CIF (1-30fps)
- Third Stream: D1, CIF, 480x240 (1-30fps)
- Compression: H.265, H.264
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR (64Kbps to 5Mbps)
- Multiple Streaming: 3 streams
- Protocols: UDP, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, NTP, RTSP, PPPoE, DDNS, SMTP, 802.1x, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, QoS
- DDNS Support: Speco DDNS (free of charge)
- Security: User ID & Password protection, IP/Mac address filtering, digest authentication
- User Access: Max. 4 simultaneous users, Actual number of users may vary depending on bandwidth
- Ethernet: RJ45 Jack
- Power: DC Jack
- Audio Input: 3.5mm input
- Audio Out: No
- Card Slot: MicroSD, up to 256GB (not included)
- Alarm In/Out: No
- Reset: Yes
- PoE Standard: (IEEE 802.3af)
- Detection Events: Line crossing, object detection, region intrusion and video blurring detection
- Alert Triggers: Motion, Detection Events, SD card error
- Image Settings: Watermark, IP address filtering, video mask, password protection, corridor mode
- Web Browser Support: Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- PC Application: SecureGuard® VMS, SecureGuard® CMS
- Mobile: SecureGuard® Client, Speco Blue (iPhone® and Android™)
Operating & Unit
- Power: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: <9W
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°F to 60°C)
- Operating Humidity: Less than 95 % (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 3.16" (W) x 3.16" (D) x 8.54" (H)
- Certifications: RoHS
- Warranty: 5 Years