Speco 1 Port PoE Injector
Provide PoE Connections to IP Cameras
Power and connect IP cameras via PoE using the Speco 1-Port PoE Injector. The Injector delivers power and data signals from Speco network video recorders to IP cameras via Power over Ethernet connections. The Injector can support data speeds up to 10/100/1000 Mbps.
- Used in conjunction with Ethernet switch to power PoE cameras
- Meets IEEE 802.3af/at Ethernet standard
- Ethernet speeds up to 10/100/1000Mbps
Connect a Speco IP camera to the P+D/Out port and a NVR to the Data/In port with Ethernet Cables. Connect and plug-in the power adapter after inserting ethernet cables.
- PoE Injector
- Power Cable
Note: Supports one (1) camera per injector. Use with the N4NXLx or N8NXLx and any Speco IP cameras, all sold separately.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs. Home Controls is an authorized Speco distributor, ensuring customers obtain proper support and service.
- Manufacturer Part #: POEINJ
- Ports: 1 x RJ-45 output, 1 x RJ-45 input
- Ethernet Speed: Up to 10/100/1000MBPS
- PoE Standards: IEEE 802.3at/af
- Power: 25.5W Max
- Operating Temperature: 32° F – 131° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° F – 185° F
- Operating Humidity: 0% – 95%
- Dimensions: 4.7" (W) x 2.4" (H) x 1.5" (L)
- Weight: 8 oz
- Warranty: 2 Year