Speco 2MP License Plate Recognition IP Bullet Camera with Junction Box, 7-22mm Motorized Lens
Identify Vehicle License Plates Around Your Property
Know exactly which vehicles are on your property with the Speco 2MP License Plate Recognition IP Bullet Camera with Junction Box, 7-22mm Motorized Lens. This IP bullet camera features License Plate Recognition along with analytics software that exponentially increases the capabilities of a Speco surveillance system. When paired with a compatible Speco NR series recorder, this License Plate Recognition camera can detect, analyze, and capture vehicle license plates up to 40mph within its field of view. Additionally, Speco Analytics offers video tampering detection and scene change detection as well as alarm triggers such as motion detection, sensor alarm, SD card error, SD card full, IP address conflict, and cable disconnection.
- 7 to 22mm motorized lens captures 1080p HD resolution at 30 fps over PoE connections
- License Plate Recognition captures license plates up to 40mph (in optimal conditions)
- Search and match captured plates with recorder
- Speco Analytics provides video tampering detection, scene change detection, license plate recognition
- Smart IR with range up to 330 feet
- Weather resistant (IP67) casing and junction box for most environmental conditions
The Speco Technologies License Plate Recognition IP Bullet Camera can be controlled via Speco's web management tool and free Speco Mobile app when connected to a compatible Speco NR Series video recorder (sold separately). Through the web tool or the app, you can view live footage from connected cameras, adjust settings and customize presets for optimal, personalized performance.
Easy Access To Footage Via Mobile App
View live and stored video from anywhere, anytime through the free SecureGuard mobile app for iOS and Android devices. When the camera is connected to a compatible Speco NR Series video recorder (sold separately), you'll be able to view live video footage as well as playback, pause, rewind, and fast-forward recorded footage using a smartphone or tablet. This allows you to monitor your property from any location with an Internet connection, all from the palm of your hand.
This IP Bullet Camera is weather-resistant (IP67) and can be installed outdoors or indoors. To help conceal and protect the camera's cables, a junction box is included. A mounting template and hardware are also included for accurate installation. The camera can be powered by a 12VDC power supply or by Power over Ethernet (all power supply devices sold separately).
- IP Camera
- Junction Box
- Installation Hardware
- Software CD (PC)
- Quick Start Guide
- This device supports viewing and management via a web browser on a PC.
- 12VDC Power Supply not included (uses PoE as standard).
- Analytics features require a Speco NR series recorder (sold separately).
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed-circuit video, and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects, and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O2BLP1M
- UPC Code: 030519031899
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (2MP)
- Field of View: H: 44° ~ 17.6°; V: 25.6° ~ 10°; D: 49.7° ~ 20.2°
- Minimum Illumination: 0.005 lux@F1.6, AGC ON; 0 lux with IR
- Day/Night Smart: Smart IR
- White Balance: Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/25s ~ 1/100000s
- DNR: 3D DNR
- Angle Adjustment: Pan: 0°~360°; Tilt:0°~90°; Rotation: 0°~360°
- Main Resolution: 1080P / 720P( 1 ~ 30fps ); HFR Mode: 1080P/720P (1~60fps)
- Compression: H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR (64 Kbps ~ 6 Mbps)
- Multiple Streaming: 3 streams
- Audio Compression: G.711A / G.711U
- Audio in/out: 2-way audio capable (additional equipment required)
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps RJ45
- Power: DC jack
- Microphone Input: 3.5mm
- Audio Output: 3.5mm
- Card Slot: MicroSD, up to 128GB (not included)
- Alarm: 1CH alarm input; 1CH alarm output
- Reset: Yes
- Protocols: UDP, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, NTP, RTSP, PPPoE, DDNS, SMTP, FTP, SNMP, HTTP, 802.1x, UPnP, HTTPs, QoS
- DDNS Support: Speco DDNS (free of charge)
- Security: Watermark, IP address filtering, video mask, heartbeat, password protection, non-photosensitive switch, image distortion correction
- User Access: Max. 10 simultaneous users, Actual number of users may vary depending on bandwidth
- PoE: Standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Analytics: Video tampering detection, scene change detection, license plate recognition
- Alarm Triggers: Motion detection, sensor alarm, SD card error, SD card full, IP address conflict, cable disconnection
- Image Settings: Region of interest, Saturation, Brightness, Chroma, Contrast, Noise reduction
- Web Browser Support: Windows (Internet Explorer 8 and up)
- PC Application: SecureGuard® VMS, SecureGuard® CMS
- Mobile: SecureGuard® Client, Speco Blue (iPhone® and Android™)
- Other Platforms: Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV
- Power: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: 11.0W (max)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F ~ 140°F
- Operating Humidity: Less than 95 % (non-condensing)
- Unit Dimensions: 11.0 (L) x 3.94 (W) x 3.5 (H) inches
- Unit Weight: 2.29 lbs.
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS