Somfy Sunis Outdoor Wirefree RTS Sun Sensor
Create Comfort at Home with Sunlight Levels
You can program your motorized awnings, screens, shutters and pergolas to automatically open and close based on sunlight levels by connecting them to the Somfy Sunis Outdoor Wirefree RTS Sun Sensor. The digital sun sensor is easily adjustable with 8 levels of sun threshold settings, from heavy cloud cover to high intense direct sunlight.
- Opens/closes window coverings based on sunlight
- Works with RTS motorized window coverings
- 8 adjustable sun sensitivity levels
- Wireless sun sensor powered by 2 standard AA alkaline batteries
- Easy installation, mounts on a wall
The digital sun sensor will adjust RTS motorized products when the sunlight exceeds the set threshold (for 2 minutes) or when the sun levels fall below the threshold (for 15 minutes). This will help create a comfortable outdoor living space, keep the interior of your home cool, and protect your furniture from damaging UV rays.
The digital sun sensor must be mounted on a vertical wall, facing the same direction that the awning/screen is protecting from the sun. Ensure it is clear from obstruction that could shade it throughout the day.
- Somfy Sunis Wirefree RTS Sun Sensor with built in mounting base
- (2) AA Alkaline Batteries
- User Manual
- Compatible with all exterior-rated RTS motors and motors using the Universal RTS Receiver (#1810627).
- A Telis Soliris is required to activate Sun Mode on all compatible motors and receivers.
RTS: Exclusive Somfy Technology Dedicated To Your Comfort
Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) offers a high performance, convenient and reliable solution for awning and screen automation, eliminating the need for wiring between the motor and controls. With the radio receiver integrated within the motor, RTS is the ideal choice because installation is quick and easy. Whether you want to control your awning or screen at the touch of a button or use automatic controls, Somfy has the solution. It's so easy, It's Somfy!
- Manufacturer Part #: 9020412
- Compatible Motors and Receivers:
- Altus/RTS 40, 50 & 60
- Autosun Esp Hz
- Sonesse 50
- Universal Receiver
- Power Input: (2) AA 1.5v Alkaline Batteries
- Protection Rating: IP 34
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 3.07 x 1.62 inches (78 x 41 mm)
- Maximum Range: 65 feet under optimal conditions
- Temperature Range:
- Storing: up to 104°F (40°C) to -4°F (-20°C)
- Working: up to 104°F (40°C) to -4°F (-20°C)
- Frequency: 433.42 Mhz
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
- Sun Threshold Levels: 1kLux to 100+ kLux
- LED: red and green LEDs indicate RTS signal transmission, sun threshold settings, battery level and operation mode
- Certifications: FCC