Somfy Maestria RTS 525A2 Motor
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Open/Close Outdoor Screens With The Push Of A Button
The Somfy Maestria RTS 525A2 Motor allows you to open and close your outdoor vertical screens remotely with a push of a button or through voice commands using Amazon Alexa. This motor can open/close various types of screens such as zip screens, standard screens, and screens with locks. It features Obstacle Detection, which means it will accurately detect objects that are in its way as it goes up or down, and will stop its motion to protect the screen fabric and any outdoor furniture. It also provides an automatic limit setting mode to automatically adjust fabric tension, guaranteeing constant tension and protecting the screen for years to come.
- Remotely opens/closes outdoor vertical screens
- Control motor from anywhere via the Somfy myLink app
- Uses RTS Somfy technology, compatible with other RTS devices
- Ultra-precise limit adjustment helps provide perfect screen alignment
- Power must be hard-wired (120VAC, 60Hz SJTW), using a 3-conductor cable (not included)
The motor has a built-in RTS module for compatibility with other Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) control devices, such as handheld remotes, wireless wall switches, tabletop switches, and more (sold separately). Furthermore, when paired with the Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface (part 1811403, sold separately), you'll be able to control your motorized outdoor vertical blinds from virtually anywhere using a smartphone/tablet via the free Somfy myLink app for Android and iOS. You'll also be able to control your outdoor vertical blinds with simple voice commands using Amazon Alexa (sold separately, requires Somfy myLink skill).
- Maestria RTS 525A2 Motor
- User Manual
- Obstacle detection is available for zip screens only.
- Requires the Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface (part # 1811403, sold separately) to allow control via a smartphone or tablet.
- The Somfy myLink skill must be enabled in order to use Amazon Alexa for voice control.
- Requires a wireless router and Internet service.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Somfy products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Somfy directly for international orders.
Somfy: Helping To Create Smart Homes And Workplaces
Somfy is the world leader in the design and manufacture of specialized motors and electronic controls for interior and exterior window coverings. With Somfy products, you can experience a better quality of life and have more time to enjoy life's daily pleasures. Since its creation in 1969, Somfy has been offering products with unsurpassed performance which reflect years of innovation and development. The result is a reputation for state of the art products that are simple to use, easy to install and are dedicated to providing full value and satisfaction to homeowners.
- Manufacturer Part #: 1134082
- Torque: 10 Nm
- Rated Current: 1.3A
- Speed: 20 rpm
- Thermal Protection: 5 minutes
- Radio Frequency: 433.42 MHz
- Voltage Supply: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Index Protection Rating: IP 44
- Limit Switch Type: Electric RTS
- Limit Switch Capacity: 250 Turns
- Temperature Working Range: 14° to 104° F (-10° to 40° C)
- Insulation Class: Class 1 for 120V AC