Sensaphone 400 Monitoring System, 4-Channel
Monitor Vibration Levels of Industrial Equipment
Perfect for monitoring the vibration levels of industrial equipment, the Sensaphone Vibration Sensor helps you detect unusual operating conditions, so you can address problems early. Used with any Sensaphone device that accepts a 4-20mA input signal, the sensor permanently mounts to your equipment and continuously monitors real-time RMS vibration velocity to provide an analog output of the velocity through the Sensaphone. It connects to the Sensaphone with the included cable.
- Monitor vibrations from 0 to 25 mm/s (RMS)
- Ideal for monitoring industrial equipment
- Works with any Sensaphone that accepts a 4-20mA input signal
- Vibration Sensor
- Cable, 5m
NOTE: Requires a 24VDC power supply, sold separately. Optional magnetic mounting foot (FGD-0303-MOUNT) also sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Sensaphone product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Flexible inputs that support:
- Normally Open or Normally Closed contacts
- Temperature sensors: -20° F to 150° F
- Four channels in the Model 400
- Automatic input type configuration.
- Programmable recognition times.
- Internal calibration.
- Four phone numbers in the Model 400.
- Makes voice phone calls with customized messages for easy identification.
- Built-in alarm test function to simulate and test the notification process.
- Includes telephone Line Seizure.
- Built in vocabulary for keypad programming and sensor readings.
- Record custom voice phrases in your own voice to describe each input zone.
- Record site identification message.
- Internal microphone for custom voice message recording.
- Monitor high sound alarms.
- Microphone can also be used for remote listen-in feature.
- Low voltage NO/NC output relay included.
- Manual or automatic alarm response switching.
- Call in with any Touch-Tone phone to check the status of all monitored conditions.
- Make programming changes remotely from any Touch-Tone phone.
- Remotely control the output relay.
- Keypad and speaker for local programming.
- Easy voice-prompted programming.
- Password-protected to restrict programming access.
- The Sensaphone 400 is a direct replacement for the model 1104 and CottageSitter.
- Comes with plug-in power supply.
- 24 Hour battery backup using 6 size C alkaline batteries (not included).
- Automatically monitors for power failure alarms.
- International power options available.
Built in CottageSitter Control
- The built in relay can be used to remotely change the temperature of a dual setback thermostat. Provide your own, or order the FGD-0064 Thermostat from Sensaphone.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- FGD-0400 : Gray
- FGD-0400-W : White
- Relay Output: Rated for 1A 30VAC/1A 30VDC maximum.
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Number of Zones: 4 (thermistor installed on zone #1 for local temperature monitoring)
- Zone Connector: Terminal block
- Zone Types: N.O./N.C. contact, 2.8K thermistor (-20° F to 150° F or -30° C to 65° C )
- Zone Characteristics: 5.11K to 2.85V (Short circuit current: 1mA max.)
- A/D Converter Resolution: 10 bits, ±2 LSB
- Zone Protection: 5.5VDC Metal Oxide Varistor with fast acting diode clamps.
- Internal Electret Condenser: For listening in to on-site sounds and detecting high sound levels.
- Line RJ11 Jack: For connection to a two-wire analog telephone line. (6-foot modular cord included)
- Extension RJ11 Jack w/ Line Seizure: For connecting other devices on the same telephone line, devices connected to this jack are disconnected in the event that the 400 must dial out for an alarm.
- Phone Line Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor and self-resetting fuse
- System On: On steady when the unit is in RUN mode. LED blinks once every few seconds while in STANDBY mode.
- Phone In Use: On steady when the telephone line is being used. LED blinks when no dial tone is detected. Off when telephone line is not in use.
- Alarm: Off when no alarm exists. Blinks when an unacknowledged alarm exists. On steady when an acknowledged alarm exists
- Battery Ok: On steady when the battery is in good condition. Blinks when the battery is low. Off when the battery must be replaced.
- Power Supply: 120VAC/9VDC 60Hz 6W wall plug-in transformer w/6-foot cord.
- Power Consumption: 1.5 Watts
- Power Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor
- Battery Backup: Six size-C alkaline batteries (not included), providing up to 24 hours of backup time.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90 percent RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C)
- Dimensions: 2.1(H) x 7.8(W) x 8.8(D) inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Enclosure: Indoor-rated plastic housing suitable for wall or desktop installation.