Sensaphone FGD-0100 Remote Temperature Sensor, 2.8K
Monitor Indoor Temperature
The Sensaphone Remote Temperature Sensor (FGD-0100) is designed to monitor air temperature indoors. It features terminal screw wiring connections, small size, and a convenient wall-mount housing.
- Temperature sensor
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you’ll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Temperature Range:
- Sensaphone 400, 800: -20° to 150°F (-30° to 65°C)
- Sensaphone 1400, 1800, 2800, WEB600: -40° to 115°F (-40° to 57°C)
- Sensaphone 2000: -40° to 124°F (-40° to 51°C)
- Sensaphone Express II: -40° to 150°F (-40° to 65°C)
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 3/4" x 3/4"
- Accuracy: ±1°F (0° to 120°F)
- Housing: White plastic
- Compatibility: Sensaphone 400, 800, 1400, 1800, 2800, 2000, WEB600 and Express II