Sensaphone 1400 Series Remote Monitoring System
Remote Monitoring & Alarm Notification System
Set up the Sensaphone 1400 Remote Monitoring System to know when something immediately goes wrong on your property. Designed to provide an array of environmental notifications, the Sensaphone lets you monitor a remote location no matter where you are. It's ideal for water treatment facilities, agriculture and greenhouse environments, or various cold storage facilities. And because it can monitor temperature sensors that monitor down to -109° F (-85° C), it's highly recommended for medical applications, laboratories, or ultra low freezer installations. The 1400 model accepts up to four external sensors, such as a humidity sensor, temperature sensor, water detector, etc. to monitor four conditions. The Sensaphone 1400 can also alert up to eight people with custom voice phone calls.
- Great for monitoring remote locations, water treatment facilities, agriculture and greenhouse environments, or various cold storage facilities
- Model 1400 accepts 4 sensors to monitor 4 environmental conditions
- Notifies up to 8 people by custom voice phone call in the event of an alarm
- Weatherproof NEMA-4X enclosure offers protection in harsh environments
- Relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Programming is stored in nonvolatile memory so it's retained without power
- Temperature-sensing range of -109° to 168° F (-85° to 76° C)
The Sensaphone 1400 Remote Monitoring System can monitor equipment and environmental conditions using four universal zones with scaleable range, built-in power failure detection, sound level monitoring, and one relay output for manual control, or automatic control from alarms. Types of inputs include: N.O./N.C.(Normally Open or Normally Closed) contact, 4-20mA, or 2.8K or 10K thermistor (temperature sensor). When any alarm is detected, the system automatically notifies up to eight people by making voice phone calls. It will continue to make phone calls until someone responds. The unit will also monitor AC power, sound level, and battery condition.
The Sensaphone 1400 is powered by the included power supply and comes with a 24-hour battery backup with a field-replaceable rechargeable battery to ensure reliable operation during a power outage. Plus, all the programming is stored in nonvolatile memory, which means the programming is retained even without power.
- Sensaphone 1400 System
- Power Supply
NOTE: External sensors and backup batteries are not included.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Sensaphone product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- FGD-1400-CD (Clear Door)
- FGD-1400-SD (Solid Door)
- Communication Method: Phone Line
- Number of Inputs: 4
- Input Types: Contact, 2.8K, 10K , 4-20mA
- Temperature Sensing Range: -109° to 168°F ( -85° to 76°C)
- Output Relay:
- One universal input relay
- Manual or automatic alarm switching
- Remote Access:
- Call in to check status and make programming changes
- Microphone for listen in status
- Local Access:
- Keypad and speaker for local programming.
- Easy voice prompted programming.
- Password protected
- Recent alarm history playback
- Alarm Notification: Eight custom voice phone calls
- Power Supply:
- Plug in power supply also monitors for power failures
- Internal battery backup
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 11.7 x 4.4 inches (185 x 297 x 111mm)
- Weight: 4.6lbs (2kg)
- Battery Backup Time: 24 Hours
- FCC Part 15 Class A, USA Emission Standards
- FCC Part 68 (47 C.F.R. Part 68), USA Telecommunications Standards
- ICES-003 Issue 4 Class A, Canadian Emission Standards
- Complies with CS-03 Issue 8, Canadian Telecommunications Standards
- NRTL Listed for compliance to UL60950-1, USA Safety Standards
- NRTL Listed for compliance to CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, Canadian Safety Standards
- Solid Door Enclosure:
- ABS/PC Blended Plastic, UL94-5VB Flammability rating
- NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 & 13, IEC529, IP66
- Clear Door Enclosure:
- ABS/PC blended plastic, UL94Ã¢â‚¬â€œ5VB flammability rating; UV stabilized.
- NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 & 13, IEC529Ã¢â‚¬â€œIP65
- Warranty: 2-Years