Seco-Larm Enforcer Piezoelectric Request-To-Exit Single-Gang Plate, Manual Override
Simple Wall-Mount Button For Door Opening System
The Seco-Larm Enforcer Piezoelectric Request-to-Exit Single-Gang Plate is used with an electric door lock or opener and allows the user to request an exit with the push of a button. When the button is pressed, the door unlocks/opens and the LED ring around the button changes from green to red or from red to green (selectable). The plate's relay is rated 2A at 30VDC with two individually programmable outputs (NO/NC). The plate also includes a manual override button in case power to the piezoelectric push button fails.
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use (IP65)
- Manual override button in case power to piezoelectric push button fails
- LED ring around button changes color when button is pressed (green to red or red to green, selectable)
- No moving parts for heavy duty applications
- Timed or toggle output
- Piezoelectric Push Button
- (2) Wires for Manual Override
- (2) Mounting Screws
- There is only one relay. Wiring the button to either output will allow the other output to trigger simultaneously.
- Do not connect the manual override button to more than one output.
- When wiring for either N.O. or N.C., be sure to also set the Relay Output Mode to N.O. If Relay Output Mode and override button wiring do not match, the product may not function as expected.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: SD-6276-SSVQ
- Plate Material: Stainless steel
- Operating Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC
- Current Drain: 100mA@12VDC
- Contact Rating: 2A@30VDC or 0.5A@125VAC
- Ring LED (colors reversible via switch):
- Standby: Red
- Active: Green
- Output Time: 1-30s, Toggle
- IP Rating: IP65
- Operating Voltage: 32° to 158° Fahrenheit (0° to 70° Celsius)
- Weight: 4-oz (113g)
- Dimensions: 3-1/8 x 1-1/16 x 2-5/8 inches (79 x 17 x 67 mm)
- Credentials: RoHS
- Warranty: 1 Year