Seco-Larm Enforcer Access Control Keypad, Mullion-Style
1,010 Users, Two 1-Amp Relays
- 1,010 Users (Output #1: 1,000 users, Output #2: 10 users).
- 2 Form C relay outputs.
- Each relay has programmable output time from 1~99 seconds or toggle.
- Output #2 can be programmed for use with a doorbell.
- 2 Egress inputs and 1 door sensor input.
- Backlit keys for easy nighttime use.
- 2 Multi-colored status LEDs
- All features are programmed directly from the keypad – no need for an external programmer.
- EEPROM protects programmed information in case of power loss.
- Optical tamper sensor for added security.
- Circuitry is potted with epoxy for outdoor use.
- Weatherproof (IP65).
- Rugged aluminum construction.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Operating voltage: 12~15 VDC
- Current draw: Standby 40mA@12VDC; Active 70mA@12VDC
- Relay outputs: Output #1 1A@30VDC, Form C, NO/NC/COM; Output #2 1A@30VDC, Form C, NO/NC/COM
- Egress inputs: Input #1 N.O. ground; Input #2 N.O. ground
- Door sensor input: N.C. ground
- Tamper sensor: Optical
- Operating temperature: -4° ~122° F (-20° ~50° C)
- Keypad LED life: 60,000 hours (over 6.8 years)
- Weight: 11-oz (312g)